Using MaximRMS technology allows Hyatt staff at many levels throughout the organization to access the information and target the results they need.
(PRWEB) April 25, 2012
Maxim® Revenue Management Solutions (MaximRMS) today expanded on previous announcements about Hyatt Corporation’s extended use of the Maxim®RMS system across multiple aspects of Hyatt rate-setting, evaluations, negotiations, analysis and planning.
Hyatt uses MaximRMS technology in Hyatt hotel properties across its brands in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean – including full service, convention, city-center, airport, select service, extended stay, boutiques and resorts – in order to increase the revenues and profitability while allowing the revenue management team to focus on high-value revenue generating activities.
Using MaximRMS technology allows Hyatt staff at many levels throughout the organization to access the information and target the results they need:
- Revenue analysts review detailed forecasts and results to match property performance.
- Regional revenue managers scan across properties to spot problems and focus attention.
- Property managers review key performance metrics to monitor competitors, track trends and adjust resources.
- Sales managers evaluate prospective groups and contract business to optimize negotiated rates.
- Executives analyze competitive and hotel performance across properties to make strategic decisions and allocations.
- Revenue teams prepare, review and use budgets to drive improved corporate planning.
About Maxim Revenue Management Solutions (MaximRMS)
Maxim® Revenue Management Solutions (MaximRMS) provides pricing, forecasting and profit optimization technology to the hospitality industry via SaaS and customized versions of our revenue management software products. Our customers are major international hotel organizations with properties ranging from 5,000 room convention hotels to small select service hotels. The MaximRMS advanced predictive analytic technology is based on proprietary patented algorithms used throughout the travel and transportation industry. The newest version of MaximRMS e.FLEX has the unique ability to dynamically respond to emerging travel trends, price sensitive distribution channels, competitive position, and complex customer segmentation. Operators using MaximRMS e.FLEX have been able to outpace their competitive sets on average over 25%. Superior performance, combined with significantly lower total cost of ownership than similar systems and large scale rapid deployment – for example, to over 65,000 rooms in 13 weeks – maximize ROI and produce a payback measured in weeks. To learn more about the company please visit http://www.maximrms.com or call 1.773.665.1400.