Dublin, OH (PRWEB) October 31, 2008
MaximumSoft Corp. today announced the new release of its popular award-winning WebCopier offline browser.
This program allows to download entire websites, store them locally and view them later, at users' convenience. WebCopier provides access to the downloaded information at any time, no matter where its users are, no Internet connection is required.
WebCopier can copy or print whole sites or sections. Your saved pages can be copied onto disks and CDs, so you can take your Web-snapshot with you.
Companies can use WebCopier to:
- Transfer company's intranet contents to staff desktops and notebooks,
- Create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal,
- Backup corporate web sites,
- Print downloaded websites,
- Create PDF copies of their sites.
- Analyze websites structure and find broken links.
Individuals can use WebCopier to:
- Save complete copies of their favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes.
- Download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study.
- Analyze websites structure;
This product has a list of exiting features, such as:
- Office 2007-like user interface,
- Integrated web browser,
- Websites printing capability,
- Projects management window,
- Fast file downloads,
- and many other features.
WebCopier is available on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux platforms, as well as on Windows Mobile devices. Created by WebCopier PDF copies of downloaded web sites can be opened on iPhone, BlackBerry and Symbian devices.
MaximumSoft Corp., the developer of several award-winning products, is an offline Web browsing technology developer headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, U.S.A.
All product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.