The interest has been so tremendous that we hope to double the original response by March 30th, 2011
Sherborn, MA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 09, 2011
MD Clients, a division of WOM Communications, LLC is announcing their new marketing newsletter – A 12 month long Crash Course that teaches Marketing for Doctors and other Healthcare Professionals. The newsletter initially will be distributed from April of 2011 to March of 2012.
“We’ve already announced our newsletter through Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook”, said Sasha Grebenyuk, the Strategic Marketing Executive and a President of MD Clients. “The interest has been so tremendous that we hope to double the original response by March 30th.”
Most of that interest has come from the United States which accounts for 99% of the companies that have signed up for the newsletter. A breakdown of the medical professionals already signed up for the newsletter is as follows: 60% private practices, 10% Hospitals, 5% Healthcare Attorneys, 15% Marketing Agencies, 5% Government Officials and 5% Medical Device Companies.
The following is a preview of the agenda for the MD Clients’ Newsletter:
- April 2011 – Introductory Newsletter: Marketing strategies for Medical Practices, client’s feedback on different advertising options, Metrics, Measurements, Pricing, and Expectations.
- May, 2011 – Guerilla Marketing for Doctors: The Medical Office Environment. What works and what does not?
- June, 2011 – TV/Radio Advertising: Local vs. national TV ads, Infomercials, in-Store/Office TV, radio ads, etc.
- July, 2011 – Newspapers & Magazine Advertising: Cost vs. Conversions
- August, 2011 – Paid Search & Microsites: How it works, when it works and who it would work for. Google Paid Search Vs. 2nd Tier Paid Search
- September, 2011 – Professional Websites: Medical Hosting, Choosing a Domain, on-site SEO and Privacy Policies
- October, 2011 – Website Security: HIPAA/PHI compliance, Online Forms and Collecting Patient’s Information
- November, 2011 – Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Local forums, Health forums and reviews
- December, 2011 – Directories: SEO-only, Local and Health
- January, 2012 – Blogging: A Doctor’s blog, medical organization blog, blog comments and what other bloggers say about your practice.
- February, 2012 – Physician Entrepreneurs: What you need to know before you start your own practice
- March 2012 – Further Study: Books to Read, Workshops to Attend and Charities to support
MD Clients is actively searching for newsletter sponsors and GURUs to participate in this project. Contact MD Clients for further information. If you are interested in subscribing to this newsletter please, subscribe now at http://www.mdclients.com/landing/physician-marketing-newsletter.html