Coral Gables, FL (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
MDW Insurance Group encourages the development of environmentally sustainable business practices that significantly reduce the environmental impact of their operations. We are very proud to be the Insurance Agency for The Dome Restaurant & Lounge and support their efforts to reduce their carbon footprint. The Dome will be the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver Certified restaurant in Coral Gables, Florida. LEED is the nations’ preeminent program for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings established by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
MDW Insurance Group is committed to reduce its environmental impact and has a variety of earth-friendly initiatives underway as it "goes green". A few of these initiatives include:
- Providing the option for policyholders to receive electronic account statements and the e-delivery of required mailings.
- Incorporating green concepts and technology, including high energy efficiency lighting, heating, and cooling systems, as well as sustainable materials.
- Proactive electronic waste, bottle & can recycling, and trash and paper recycling programs.
- Reducing overall energy consumption during peak hours in the summer months.
- Using green products certified by the "Green Clean Institute" when cleaning MDW buildings.
- Providing eco-friendly paper and recyclable plastics at all MDW dining facilities.
About MDW Insurance Group
With offices in Coral Gables and Plantation, Florida, MDW Insurance Group is a full service insurance agency providing insurance and risk management services to business, public entity, non-profit, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, For more information visit, http://www.mdwinsurance.com. Facebook: facebook.com/MDWins.
About The Dome Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
The Dome is located at 271 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134 and is open Tuesday through Saturday, serving lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, dinner 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, and until 11 p.m. Thursday through Saturday. The bar is open until 2 a.m. Thursday through Saturday with live music starting at 10 p.m. For special bookings and advance reservations, please visit http://www.opentable.com or call 305.648.4999. For more information and to visit The Dome’s online boutique visit http://www.thedomemiami.com. Facebook: facebook.com/TheDomeMiami. Twitter: @TheDomeMiami.