We're excited about these upcoming auctions and are taking backorders now.
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) September 16, 2009
NameJet®, a domain name aftermarket auction company, announced today that a series of upcoming auctions will include a total of 15 premium "call to action" .ME domains such as rate.me, answer.me and host.me. The auctions are scheduled to begin September 25, 2009, and will make several highly memorable .ME domains available for the first time ever.
"The .ME domain gives people a way to personalize their domain name," said Steve Brown, general manager of NameJet. "We're excited about these upcoming auctions and are taking backorders now."
The notoriety of .ME domain extensions continues to grow with attention-getting domain names like Teach.Me selling for $20,100 in a recent NameJet auction and Invite.Me going for $12,000. The list of "call to action" domains available starting September 25th includes:
- Sept. 25-28, 2009 bids will be taken on Chat.Me, Photo.Me, Monitor.Me (Backorder by Sept. 24 by 5p.m. EDT)
- Sept. 26-29, 2009 bids will be taken on Protect.Me, Rescue.Me, Answer.Me (Backorder by Sept. 25 by 5 p.m. EDT)
- Sept. 27-30, 2009 bids will be taken on Drive.Me, Rate.Me, Know.Me (Backorder by Sept. 26 by 5 p.m. EDT)
- Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 2009 bids will be taken on Free.Me, Review.Me, Host.Me (Backorder by Sept. 27 by 5 p.m. EDT)
- Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 2009 bids will be taken on Link.Me, Fix.Me, Friend.Me (Backorder by Sept. 28 by 5 p.m. EDT)
About the .ME Registry:
.ME Registry (the d.b.a. of doMEn, d.o.o.) was chosen by the government of Montenegro to operate the new .ME domain name extension. .ME Registry partners include ME-net, GoDaddy.com and Afilias Limited. ME-net is located in Montenegro and its principals have been leaders in the ICT sector in Montenegro, including the privatization of its largest ISP. GoDaddy.com is located in the USA and is the world's largest domain name registrar and the largest paid hostname provider in the world, according to Netcraft Ltd. Afilias Limited is headquartered in Ireland and is a leading registry services provider, supporting more than 14 million domains worldwide.
NameJet® is a domain name aftermarket auction company that consolidates an exclusive inventory of expired and deleted domains from top domain name registrars and makes them available to their customers. NameJet's auction services include the ability to place backorder requests on any domain name and a "last minute board" that allows customers to closely watch an ending auction.
# # #