Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) July 31, 2010
Meal planning has many benefits, and Say Mmm makes it easy to plan meals and make grocery lists with free online tools. Users can save all their recipes and meal ideas in one place, click to add ideas to the meal planning calendar, and easily make grocery lists from meal plans and frequently bought items.
Why meal plan? Here are a few of the top benefits:
1) Nutrition. Health should always come first. Meal planning enables healthier choices for families. Meal planning puts people in charge of your nutrition, so they always know what they are eating. And planning ahead helps dodge the fast food temptation!
2) Good food! Meal planning helps helps people keep track of meals that work best, and it keeps them from getting stuck in a rut! And with meal planning, there is less need to worry about staring into an empty cupboard!
3) Stress. Most people don't need extra stress in their lives. Meal planning cuts down on stress.
4) Money. Meal planning saves money. Its easier and more efficient to use coupons and to take advantage of sales when there is a plan. Meal planning also avoids spending money on take out.
5) Time. There’s never enough of it. Why spend it in the grocery store, or in the fast food drive thru? Meal planning will save time. Organization always does!
6) Family bonding. Get kids involved with the meal planning. Let them have a voice. Meal planning with children teaches them that mealtime doesn’t have to be a hectic, harried, scary process, but that it can be calm, fulfilling, and fun.
7) Eating together. Meal planning makes it easier for families to eat together, which has been shown to be beneficial in terms of health, and also in terms of a child's social development.
8) The freezer. Meal planning makes better use of the freezer, which can be a lifesaver in a mealtime crisis!
9) Record. Meal planning keeps a record, available any time online, of everything eaten. It is a great resource to refer back to!
10) Shopping list. Meal planning makes the shopping list 300% easier. No more silly extra items. No more accidental duplicate purchases. No more waste!
About Say Mmm
Say Mmm is based in Sunnyvale, CA and was founded by Brian Hutchins, a start up veteran with experience also at Google, Yahoo, and Colgate Palmolive.
# # #