With the addition of TrackurRank and our new Trackur Influence tools we're bringing advanced social media management solutions to the masses
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) October 16, 2008
Online media monitoring and reputation tracking service Trackur.com today announced the launch of TrackurRank as part of its new Trackur Influence measurement dashboard. Trackur is redefining the online media monitoring industry by offering premium tools without the premium price tag. With the addition of TrackurRank and the new Trackur Influence measurement tools, users will be able to gauge the impact of any web conversation about their brand. Trackur's new influence measurement features include:
- TrackurRank: a unique scoring system that helps users decide if a web site is likely to influence the public perception of their brand.
- Critical data points such as back-links, audience reach, estimated traffic, and relevance to the topic discussed.
- Timestamped commenting system so users can keep detailed notes about any site discussing their reputation.
- Screen shots of web sites discussing a user's brand.
"With the addition of TrackurRank and our new Trackur Influence tools we're bringing advanced social media management solutions to the masses," says Trackur founder Andy Beal. "Businesses no longer need to spend thousands of dollars each month in order to benefit from sophisticated brand intelligence. At just $18 a month, companies can finally afford to protect their reputation, monitor their marketing campaigns, and engage their customers."
TrackurRank is the latest in a series of new Trackur features which include:
- A 300% increase in the number of saved searches allowed on each Trackur plan.
- Trackur Profiles so agencies and large corporations can monitor multiple campaigns.
- Export options that allow Trackur's data to be used within documents and spreadsheets.
Trackur offers a number of affordable plans starting at just $18 a month. You can join the thousands that have taken advantage of Trackur's free 14-day trial by visiting http://www.trackur.com.
Trackur.com is an online media monitoring service founded by reputation management expert and author Andy Beal and has been called "like Google Alerts on steroids." With sophisticated technology coupled with intuitive tools, Trackur provides an affordable buzz tracking solution for both individuals and companies, with plans starting at just $18 a month. Visit http://www.trackur.com for more information.