Student search optimization plays a significant role to help higher education marketers predict yield with greater accountability
Albany, NY (PRWEB) September 11, 2007
Media Logic, a leading higher education marketing firm, has partnered with Cornell University to offer a free live webcast for higher education marketers in conjunction with the American Marketing Association (AMA). The webcast - 'Re-energizing Student Search: A New Approach to Minimize Risk and Maximize Yield' will be held live on October 2, 2007 from 1pm - 2pm ET. To register for the free live webcast and to read more details about the program, please go to http://www.mlinc.com/studentsearch.
The webcast will feature a panel of two prominent higher education marketing experts:
- Tom Hambury, Director, Executive Programs, The Johnson School at Cornell University
- Janet Cooperman Hiser, Senior Account Supervisor at Media Logic for higher education accounts and a member of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
As part of Media Logic's "Science of Student Search" - a creative and systematic approach to the new realities of managing yield - this webcast will provide valuable insight for higher education marketers. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how a best practices approach to student search can:
- Excite and attract the "right" prospective students
- Deliver the most compelling messages at the most appropriate time
- Engage students through experiential marketing and personalized communications
- Nurture and move prospects strategically and effectively through the inquiry, application and enrollment process
- Measure and refine communications to respond to changing conditions
- Ensure that each recruitment dollar you spend is working as hard as possible
- Help generate the successes achieved by the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, which increased inquiries by 22% and applications by 38%
Register for the Webcast Now to Learn More
If you are looking for answers to challenges faced by today's higher education marketers, register to attend The 'Re-energizing Student Search: A New Approach to Minimize Risk and Maximize Yield' free webcast. For more details about the program or to register for the webcast, please go to http://www.mlinc.com/studentsearch.
"Student search optimization plays a significant role to help higher education marketers predict yield with greater accountability," says Janet Hiser, senior account supervisor for higher education accounts at Media Logic. "Our webcast will showcase how our Student Search Optimization program eliminates the guesswork of search marketing and provides higher education marketers with measurable campaign results that can be refined throughout every aspect of the campaign for improved cost-effectiveness and performance."
About Media Logic
Media Logic is a strategic marketing and communications firm specializing in brand development, revenue generation, marketing planning and integrated communications. Founded in 1984, Media Logic is headquartered in Albany, NY with a West Coast office in Oakland, CA. With annual capitalized billings in excess of $63 million, the agency provides marketing services for a wide range of industries. Higher education clients include Binghamton University, Hofstra University, Excelsior College, Monmouth University, State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, the Johnson School at Cornell University and Purchase College. Media Logic is ranked by Advertising Age as one of the nation's top 250 advertising agencies. Visit http://www.mlinc.com for more information.
# # #