Artists have been asking for a tool where they can sell music to their fans without the technology and commerce hassles. Media Selector does just that.
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 2, 2010
MediaNet, the leading digital entertainment content provider, announced today an all new tool for artists and bloggers to package and sell digital music to their fans. The “Media Selector” web component from MediaNet allows artists and web publishers to create a custom list of songs under their own brand that will dynamically appear anywhere on their web page or application.
Media Selector is an easy to use tool to offer digital music for purchase on your site or application. The features include:
- Drag and drop up to 100 songs or albums from an 8 million plus catalog of music
- Customize the list by giving it a title and description, such as “Cochella’s Top Acts”
- List creation allows you to focus on timely and relevant topics delivering a unique new way to promote an artist’s work
- Incorporate your branding
- Songs and albums link to artist biographies and discographies
- All music can be played on the iPod, as well as all other popular devices
- Publish it anywhere on your website or application
- Start selling music within minutes of you selecting it
- MediaNet handles all of the commerce via credit card or PayPal, licensing, reporting and technical intricacies
- All customers have access to MediaNet’s proprietary reporting portal
Alan McGlade, CEO of MediaNet, commented: “Artists have been asking for a tool where they can sell music to their fans without the technology and commerce hassles. Media Selector does just that allowing for an artist to create a customized list of songs, brand it and offer it to their fans as an additional source of revenue. MediaNet handles the technical, licensing and commerce aspects while artists can be creative with Media Selector delivering additional ways to engage their fans.”
Media Selector is available at http://www.mndigital.com and there are no upfront fees to license this product.
MediaNet is the leading provider of premium digital media content. MN Open, MediaNet’s advanced technology platform, offers an API and easy to use Web Components that deliver a set of powerful entertainment products for music and eBook content. MediaNet currently powers more than 100 customers of all sizes from niche bloggers to global brands allowing them to integrate digital content into their website or application quickly and easily to engage users and generate revenues.
MediaNet (http://www.mndigital.com) a digital music pioneer founded in 2001, is privately-held and headquartered in New York with offices in Seattle and London.