Acara's work helped catapult us to become one of the most successful medical spas in Eastern Pennsylvania; keeping us on-trend with cutting edge technology bringing our clients the most effective treatments and procedures available.
Branford, CT (Vocus) March 25, 2010
In 2008 Acara launched their Business Boosting Program for aesthetic medical practices and medspas seeking to increase sales and profits. Since the program’s inception, twelve of Acara’s clients have succeeded in doubling sales*. This is 80% of the practices and medspas that implemented this program.
Why do their clients have such a high rate of success? According to Francis X. Acunzo, Acara’s CEO, “Acara’s secret to our client’s success is their ability to learn from our team’s extensive experience and knowledge. We have a very solid foundation to work from having opened the first medical spas in the country and owned and operated over 75 locations. In addition, the team has utilized the Acara Methodology to analyze, plan and implement marketing, sales and business strategies at over 100 aesthetic practices and medspas nationwide.”
“Our client’s success occurs when there is a collaborative effort between the practice and Acara team. The reason why our clients have experienced such great results is that they have been willing to absorb our pearls of wisdom and financially commit to a solid marketing program,” states Debra Roberts, Acara’s VP Marketing.
“Acara’s work helped catapult us to become one of the most successful medical spas in Eastern Pennsylvania; keeping us on-trend with cutting edge technology bringing our clients the most effective treatments and procedures available.” states Paula Young, RN, co-owner of Young Medical Spa.
"In just 8 months Enhanced Image's sales doubled working with Acara." states Doctor Bruce Marko, Medical Director Enhanced Images located in Charlotte, NC.
“Acara was instrumental in helping us shape the foundation of our Medical Spa business. Their expertise in employee relations, sales, and MedSpa financial forecasting, has helped Amari see rapid growth.” S.J. Shah, Chief Operating Officer, Amari MedSpa
The Acara Methodology
- Analyze the Business: marketing, sales, organization and financial review.
- Assess the Market: target audience, demographics and competition
- Forecast Sales: three years by procedure.
- Develop a High Impact Action Plan: action items that will impact sales within 3 – 6 months.
- Implement the Action Plan: utilize Acara’s online Project Management Software to insure
- Track Results: monitor and assess the impact of the marketing tactics.
- Repeat What Works: celebrate your successes and continue the program.
Levers We Often Push
- Install Acara’s Sales System: identify a dedicated sales consultant and train the team
- Establish a Comprehensive Marketing Program: consistently implement tactics identified in a
marketing & promotions plan.
- Launch an Aggressive Online Marketing Campaign: e-broadcast, SEO website, SEO press
releases, online listings, and social media (facebook & twitter).
- Hold Educational Seminars: monthly seminars for potential clients/patients.
- Leverage the Unique Selling Position: communicate to the audience all competitive advantages
- Implement New Medical Technology: add the latest aesthetic procedures and treatments.
In April you will be able to learn firsthand from Acara’s CEO and Founder, Francis X. Acunzo how Acara’s clients have achieved their success as he presents a complimentary webinar for the Medical Spa Society: Business Boosting Strategies for Your Aesthetic Practice or MedSpa. This webinar will be held on Thursday, April 6th at 1:00 pm, ET / 10:00 am, PT. Register Now.
Acara, led by industry expert, noted speaker and aesthetic business blogger Francis X. Acunzo, is the leading business team in the world of Aesthetic Practices, Spas, Medspas and Wellness Centers. Acara works with spa owners, physicians, hospitals, hotels, health clubs, and investors to build successful businesses. Acara's approach integrates our team's expertise in business development, marketing, sales and operations to increase sales and profit. It's through Acara's experience working with over 100 companies nationwide and internationally that we are able to create business and market strategies that drive success. To learn more visit our website or visit our business blog for industry professionals.
*sales doubled at least for 1 month as compared to the average month for a time period immediately prior to signing an agreement with Acara