We're proud to offer this unique opportunity for marketers to hear directly from this group of experts in measuring marketing
Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) October 23, 2009
MarketingNPV announces a valuable webcast series featuring some of today's leading business school professors on measuring marketing and improving the return on marketing investments. The Meeting of the Minds webcast series, in cooperation with the American Marketing Association, features marketing faculty from top business schools throughout the world sharing their experience from the boardroom and the classroom about how marketers can better demonstrate the value marketing creates for shareholders. Participants and topics include:
- Approaches to Audience Measurement - Don Schultz, Northwestern University; Author: Brand Babble (10/28/09)
- Marketing Models - Is There a Better Mousetrap? - Gary Lilien, Penn State Smeal College of Business; Author: Marketing Engineering (11/12/09)
- Effective Marketing for the Economic Recovery - Dave Reibstein, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania; Author: Dynamic Competitive Strategy (12/15/09)
- 50+ Metrics Every Marketer Should Master (an Update) - Paul Farris, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia; Author: 50+ Metrics Every Marketer Should Master (01/14/10)
- Achieving Brand Resonance: How to Create Intense, Active Loyalty Relationships with Your Customers - Kevin Lane Keller, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth; Author: Strategic Brand Management (02/16/10)
- The Pros and Cons of Customer Based Measurement - Don Lehmann, Columbia University Graduate School of Business; Author: Managing Customers As Investments (03/16/10)
- The Role of Benchmarks in Evaluating Performance - John Roberts, The University of New South Wales and The London Business School (04/15/10)
- Where Marketing Meets Wall Street - Raj Srivastava, Singapore Management University and Emory University (05/13/10)
- Quantifying Cross-Channel Effects of Online and Offline Marketing Efforts - Koen Pauwels, Ozeygin University, Istanbul, Turkey and Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth (06/15/10)
- There is No Silver Metric for Marketing Measurement - Tim Ambler, London Business School; Author: Marketing and the Bottom Line (07/13/10)
Each free webcast installment will focus on best practices in marketing measurement. The first installment, scheduled for October 28, 2009, will feature Don Schultz of Northwestern University discussing Audience Measurement. Visit our site for more information and to register.
"We're proud to offer this unique opportunity for marketers to hear directly from this group of experts in measuring marketing," offers Pat LaPointe, Managing Partner of MarketingNPV. "Each installment in the series will provide important insight that today's marketer can use to improve marketing performance."
Visit our site for more information about the Meeting of the Minds webcast series or to register for any of these free events.
MarketingNPV is a highly specialized advisory firm that links marketing expenditures to financial value creation, providing continuous improvement in the effective and efficient allocation of marketing resources. The firm uses processes and tools tuned to measure the payback on marketing investments, track the right marketing metrics, and forecast the economic impact of changes in marketing strategy or tactics. MarketingNPV maintains the world's largest online archive of articles and resources focusing on measuring marketing, and publishes MarketingNPV Journal quarterly.