With the fall season upon us, Mellow has taken popular fall flavors and infused them with a bold and unique twist to create new menu items. It is the perfect combination of classic Mellow flavors and traditional fall foods
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 03, 2011
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers of Atlanta, Georgia, kicked off a company-wide promotion centered on fall inspired flavors. The promotion, The Home Grown Harvest, runs from October 3rd through November 20th.
“With the fall season upon us, Mellow has taken popular fall flavors and infused them with a bold and unique twist to create new menu items. It is the perfect combination of classic Mellow flavors and traditional fall foods,” states David Danowitz, Director of Operations.
New fall promotional menu items include:
- Drunken Fun-Guys-Mellow’s signature dough transformed into bite-size pieces served with 3 beer infused sauces; a spicy cheese dip with Abita Turbodog brown ale, a stout and honey glaze, and a Rouge Dead Guy ale spicy mustard.
- Magic Mushroom Soup- Flavorful mushroom soup in a wine and herb broth blended with Montamore and creamy Italian cheese. Garnished with grilled shiitake, button and Portobello mushrooms and fresh chives.
- Ham Orchard Hoagie- Thinly sliced ham, sliced apples, Montamore cheese, honey mustard and arugula toasted on your choice of bread.
- The Big Cheese- Melted Mozzarella, Montamore and cheddar cheese with a garlic aioli, topped with peppered Applewood smoked bacon, arugula and tomatoes toasted on your choice of bread.
- Home Grown Harvest Pie-Roasted butternut squash with nutmeg on an olive oil and garlic base. Topped with a shaved parmesan and Montamore cheese with a swirl of Arugula pesto.
- Holy Shiitake Pie-A blend of grilled shiitake, button and Portobello mushrooms with caramelized onions on an olive oil and garlic base. Topped with mozzarella and Montamore cheese drizzled with garlic aioli and a spritz of black truffle oil. Garnished with fresh chives and shaved parmesan.
- Steak ‘ n Stout Pie - A combination of premium steak, grilled shiitake, button and Portobello mushrooms, spinach and caramelized onions on a stout and honey glaze base topped with Montamore cheese.
- Kenny’s All Natural Pumpkin Cheesecake-Rich, creamy pumpkin cheesecake with nutmeg and spices drizzled with caramel and topped with whipped cream.
Through November 20th, guests will have a chance to win instant prizes including menu items, $1,000 cash, or free pizza for a year through a scratch-off game piece. The game piece will also contain a code that allows customers the opportunity to play Mel's Holy Shiitake Challenge game online. By playing the game, guests will have a chance to enter to win a trip-for-two on the Jam Cruise, January 9th- 14th, 2012, featuring over 40 bands. The prize also includes airfare and $1,000 cash.
For more information about the Home-Grown Harvest Promotion visit http://www.mellowmushroom.com or contact Tammy Lucich, Manager of Special events and Promotions at 404-505-2801.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 37 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh stone baked pizza’s to-order in an eclectic, art-filled and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally-owned and operated with a unique feel, focused around great customer service and quality.