This Memorial Day weekend, musicians are taking over the Las Vegas hotels in Sin City to host and perform at several Vegas clubs on the Strip.
(PRWEB) May 24, 2013
Casino Boy is ditching the barbecue and heading to the best Memorial Day weekend parties in Las Vegas. This Memorial Day weekend, musicians are taking over the Las Vegas hotels in Sin City to host and perform at several Vegas clubs on the Strip. It’s time to bask in some of the most exciting venues Las Vegas has to offer for Memorial Day weekend. Cheapos— pinch those pennies, BYOB, share a room and pack groceries. Whatever it takes, don’t miss out on Vegas this Memorial Day weekend. Here are the top 5 Parties for Memorial Day Weekend at Las Vegas hotels on the Strip:
1. Hakkasan at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino will undoubtedly attract thousands of visitors on the Strip this Memorial Day weekend. This will be the first Memorial weekend celebration at Hakkasan and the the 5 story, 80,000 square foot club and lounge. Global music sensations will hit the stage to kick off the summer season. Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Deamau5 and Hardwell will all headline one show at Hakkasan Las Vegas nightclub this weekend. The Memorial Day weekend events at MGM Grand aren't limited to nighttime. R3had, Tommy Trash, Tiesto, Calvin Harris and DeadMau5 will also be at the WET REPUBLIC Vegas pool party at MGM Grand. Casino Boy will be leaving Vegas without a penny left to his name, but these Memorial Day Vegas hotel nightclub parties at MGM will be worth it.
2. Rapper Wiz Khalifa will also be partying at the Palms Casino Resort this Memorial Day weekend. The “Black and Yellow” rapper is hosting the “Ditch Fridays” Vegas pool party at the Palms Pool and Bungalows. Join thousands of party goers from 12 P.M to 6 P.M at the Vegas Palms Hotel on Memorial weekend in Vegas for poolside gambling, refreshing drinks, luxury cabanas and sparkling waterfalls. According to Ariel Abbott, Editor of CheapoVegas.com, the Palms “Ditch Fridays” is the can’t miss Vegas Memorial Day weekend pool party for 2013. Can’t afford to cut the work week short? No problem. The Palms pool party continues on Saturday with Big Sean and Sunday with Chris Brown. The Palms is the place to be “Young and Wild and Free” this weekend.
3. Of course all the dayclubs in Las Vegas are exciting, but true Vegas regulars such as Casino Boy know Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is still the best pool party. Rehab, which includes poolside blackjack and sandy beaches, recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary. Memorial Day celebrations at the Vegas Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will be in full swing at paradise beach. The party will be going all weekend, but be sure to get tickets to see Diddy on Sunday.
4. XS nightclub inside Encore Hotel at Wynn Las Vegas promises a four day long party with the hottest DJs. XS is one of the most popular clubs on the strip, and this weekend is no exception. “I Could Be the One” DJ Avicii kicks things off this Friday, Afrojack will be spinning hits such as, “Take Over Control” on Saturday, French house music superstar David Guetta will headline XS on Sunday and Steve Angello will close the show on Monday. XS is pricey for the cheapos out there, however this weekend will be one of the best Electronic Dance Music concerts in Las Vegas.
5. The Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas are both hosting Memorial Day concert parties on the strip. The nightclub features 60,000 square feet of dancing room while the new dayclub boasts infinity pools and luxury cabanas. Big names such as Benni Benassi and Kaskade included on the stacked four day lineup which also includes Arty, Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery,Sander van Doorn, Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano and Dash Berlin. With all the memorial weekend events at the Cosmopolitan, there is almost no reason to leave the hotel.
The good news is thrifters can choose any one of these parties to get the full Memorial weekend experience. Casino Boy may be heading home broke, but he surely will leave with a suntan and a smile.
This article was written by Lauren Yap, Travel Writer for Cheapovegas.com.
CheapoVegas.com is the online authority for all things fun and exciting in Las Vegas... and cheap, too! Hotel promo codes, show packages and tour deals are just a few of the travel aides to be found on CheapoVegas.com.