My personal loss inspired me to create www.MemorialTechnology.com.
Woodstock, VA (PRWEB) May 28, 2011
MemorialTechnology.com announced its new online presence as a resource for the funeral and cemetery industry and families nationwide to help them take advantage of new and innovative memorial technology and memorial service options.
“When my family and I lost my mother on Thanksgiving Day, we never knew these new memorial options existed,” said Christopher P. Hill, founder of FuneralResources.com and MemorialTechnology.com. “My personal loss inspired me to create MemorialTechnology.com.”
MemorialTechnology.com is a new website that makes it easier for families, funeral directors, and cemetery directors to raise awareness about new and creative ways to heal and remember by providing a quick and easy tool designed to educate every family about these excellent additions to their funeral and memorial planning.
MemorialTechnology.com features six options that studies show most families are choosing to add to their funeral, memorial, or cremation planning:
1. New Gravestone Technology – An amazing way to see much more than a name and date
2. DVD Video Tributes – A powerful combination of video, pictures, and funeral music
3. Funeral Webcasting – Allows families to “attend” a memorial service “live” online
4. Memorial Diamonds – Customized genuine diamonds for family heirlooms
5. Memorial Reefs – Green burials at sea offer an underwater living legacy
6. Memorial Websites – Personalized websites so families can share together anywhere
“MemorialTechnology.com provides a true win-win situation,” said Hill. “Funeral and cemetery directors can now offer even more valuable services and families can learn and possibly take advantage of ways to enhance and improve a loved one’s life tribute. I hope my mother is proud to know she inspired such a wonderful blessing.”
FuneralResources.com is the funeral industry's leading online resource center for both families and funeral directors. This comprehensive website offers easy access to all of the key aspects of planning a funeral, memorial service, and an End of Life Plan.
# # #