The economy is undoubtedly nearing its worst peak since the depression believe it or not, and although most media outlets claim things are getting better- blatant facts point otherwise..
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 21, 2011
Both small and medium businesses have found a healthy alternative for access to cash when they need it the most, a merchant cash advance. Less than 10 percent of all businesses who applied for small business loans went home empty handed, reports MerchantCashinAdvance.com.
The economy is undoubtedly nearing its worst peak since the depression believe it or not, and although most media outlets claim things are getting better- blatant facts point otherwise. This explains why the rapid growth of the amount of merchant cash advance requests by business owners is no surprise.
Benefits of Merchant Cash Advances with MerchantCashinAdvance:
- No collateral required.
- Both business and personal credit is irrelevant .
- Obtaining the merchant cash advance is purely based on the performance of your business, proven by your credit card processing transaction history.
- The amount of cash you receive comes down to how much of your revenue is processed via credit card over a 6 month period; you are advanced an amount off future projected income.
- Businesses receive merchant cash advances within 7 days of applying, MerchantCashinAdvance.com wires funds within 48 hours.
- Merchant cash advance rates are minimal, MerchantCashinAdvance.com advocates their 0% interest campaign.
Essentially, a merchant cash advance is basically borrowed cash that is unsecured by assets, which explains why most merchant cash advance companies do not rely on your credit rating. The sales your business does via credit card processing is what determines the amount of funding you receive. It is automatically re-paid to the merchant cash advance provider over time in your future credit card transactions, this is referred to as credit card factoring.
Merchant Cash Advances in essence give businesses the ability to access working capital when they need it the most. In light of the continuous economic downturn, most small businesses need whatever they can get. Merchant cash advance services have surely been a reliable source for the working capital to expand a business, regardless of the size.