Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) July 30, 2012
Starting with the launch of MercuryLoyalty™, the industry’s first card-less loyalty solution integrating mobile and social technology at the point-of-sale, Mercury is continuing it’s mission to highlight new revenue-generating products, solutions, and ideas at RSPA’s RetailNOW 2012 Convention & Expo. Mercury, a platinum sponsor of the convention, will conduct a variety of activities including awards, presentations, demonstrations and, of course, a great VIP party to give attendees valuable information, insight and entertainment at the industry’s premier retail technology event.
WHEN: July 29 – August 1, 2012
WHERE: RSPA’s RetailNOW 2012 convention & expo
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
WHO: Mercury is one of the fastest-growing payment processing companies in North America. Mercury is a trusted, award-winning channel partner to over 500 point-of-sale (POS) Independent Software Vendors and 2,500 POS Value Added Resellers, delivering secure and reliable integrated payments and visionary technology leadership to the industry. Mercury is pioneering the "Social POS," empowering its merchants to identify, acquire and retain customers through unique engagement and closed-loop measurement using Mercury's patent-pending SaaS mobile loyalty platform.
WHAT: Meet the Expert
- Mercury CEO Matt Taylor will present an Educational Breakout Session entitled “Rev Up Recurring Revenue Engines, Part 2” – Wednesday, Aug. 1 – 9:00am
- The 50-minute session will focus on subscription-based recurring revenue programs as a smart and sustainable solution that helps everyone win. Taylor will show how POS dealers, developers, distributors, and payment processors who team up to offer bundled subscription solutions can be positioned to do more – and better – by offering a total solution. Learn about how offering Solutions as a Service can work for you.
Check Out the Solutions
- Join us at Mercury’s Booth #411 – see demos of the new MercuryLoyalty solution plus HostedCheckout™, Virtual Terminal™ and Mercury Anywhere™.
- Visit our ISV partners – ASI/Restaurant Manager (booth #215), Dinerware (booth #925), Focus POS Systems (booth #928), Future POS Inc. (booth # 305), National Computer (NCC) (booth #312), and RPOWER POS (booth #228) – they are among the first to integrate MercuryLoyalty into their POS offerings.
- Also check out Mercury’s new brand image throughout our booth and at the convention – it’s designed to help underscore our commitment to growth and change, in support of our reseller, developer and merchant partners.
- Mercury will hold its annual Dealer Meeting – Monday, July 30 – 3:30 p.m. – South Seas A
- The meeting will explore industry changes & trends, featuring Greg Buzek, President, IHL Group. Greg leads the Retail Orphan Initiative, advocating for retail involvement in helping vulnerable children worldwide.
- We’ll also highlight Mercury’s product roadmap for the remainder of 2012 and beyond . . . share developer and merchant case studies . . . and provide a great opportunity to network and share ideas.
- In addition, Mercury will announce the Top Partner Awards – recognizing developer and reseller partner excellence in categories like new processing merchants, top processing volume, and rookie of the year.
New Members Welcome
- Mercury is also pleased to welcome over 150 new RSPA members, which the company personally recruited.
- These new members helped RSPA reach it’s goal of 1,000 new members for 2012 and will infuse the organization with new ideas, energy and resources.
- Lastly, Mercury will celebrate its reseller and developer partners’ success with an exclusive VIP Party at Mandalay Bay’s MIXX nightclub on Monday, July 30, starting at 6pm.
BONUS: Mercury CEO Matt Taylor will be available post-presentation for an informal Q&A and will be available for follow-up during the show at Mercury’s booth #411 or by appointment (contact Jan Owen or Sharen Santoski to coordinate).
For additional information on Mercury, please visit http://www.mercurypay.com or follow on Twitter @mercurypay.
800-846-4472 ext 3472