These unique sites should give our customers a personalized shopping experience tailored to the vehicles they collect
Cincinnati, Ohio (Vocus) June 16, 2010
D.M.insite, a company that specializes in developing and delivering ecommerce Software as a Service (SaaS) for retail and mail order catalog companies across the nation, today announced that MAC’s Antique Auto Parts, a global catalog company specializing in parts for antique and classic Ford and Mercury automobiles, has launched a dynamic new ecommerce site built on the D.M.insite Mercury Platform™ (Mercury Platform). The new site was developed in a way that makes it effortless for customers to navigate the site.
Vintage Ford and Mercury enthusiasts around the globe can search and find the parts they need within minutes using the site’s new modernized navigation. When customers select their auto category of preference from the site’s top navigation, the site catapults them seamlessly to a microsite with categories and parts that are specific to their particular year/model auto. The site’s unique navigation offers customers well over a dozen microsites enabling them to find parts and accessories instantly from MAC’s.
What’s more, customers can create their own personal online “garage” to store their MAC’s account information, as well as details of their antique autos. Car enthusiasts can create and store their own project lists through “My Garage” by using the Save for Later functionality.
“MAC’s is excited to announce the launch of our next generation website. Our goal was to improve our customer’s access to the parts they need through significant navigational enhancements and better organization of content. We accomplished our goals and so much more,” said MAC’s President Rick McIntosh.
http://www.macsautoparts.com is well organized, customer-friendly and equipped to enable customers to find and purchase the parts they are looking for as efficiently as possible.
- Customers can search MAC’s 75,000 parts & accessories by year, make, part name or number across 14 microsites, allowing for more accurate and relevant site search results. MAC’s created new vehicle specific microsites for 1932-47 V8 Ford Pickup, Edsel, Econoline and Bronco. “These unique sites should give our customers a personalized shopping experience tailored to the vehicles they collect,” comments Rick McIntosh.
- MAC’s site also has increased search optimization capabilities to aid in increasing online visibility and boosting revenue by making sure the site and products show up in search results.
- The newly updated site has the latest web standards and usability for cross-channel synergies with MAC’s Antique Auto catalog business, such as catalog quick order, vehicle specifications, email signup, promotional offers and more.
- New feature gives customers the ability to build their own “My Garage” where they can record the details of their cars, store “Save for Later” project lists and order parts.
- After registering on the site, customers have easy access to saved items and car information.
- Fourteen microsites offer a highly segmented and personalized shopping experience for specific makes and models, as well as the availability of a dealer only site with special wholesale pricing.
“Creating 14 separate microsites for specific cars will help MAC’s dominate in paid and organic search,” said Larry Kavanagh, D.M.insite founder and CEO. “This will allow them to continue to add and retain new customers at an industry leading pace.”
D.M.insite develops and delivers its ecommerce Software as a Service to retail and mail order catalog companies across the nation. The D.M.insite Mercury Platform™ is the company’s flagship ecommerce software that gives clients unprecedented freedom to manage their own sites and grow their online business at a rate that’s more than double the industry’s average. This approach reduces the entry barriers for clients looking to launch an online store that includes all the latest selling features and built-in best practices without incurring the cost of custom software.
The company also offers D.M.insite Mercury Mail™, its email marketing software that has the best built in practices for segmentation, email automation and email deliverability. Mercury Mail operates seamlessly within the Mercury Platform and as a standalone email-marketing tool.
D.M.insite is located in the greater Cincinnati area and has a technology office in Cupertino, California. To learn more, visit http://www.dminsite.com or call 859.261.8700.
About MAC’s Antique Auto Parts
Serving the Ford restorer since 1978, MAC’s Antique Auto Parts is a full service global catalog company that specializes in selling parts & accessories for 1909 through 1970s Ford automobiles. When it comes to antique Ford and Mercury automotive parts and accessories, MAC’s makes its selection of over 75,000 quality parts available to customers around the world from its 50,000 square foot warehouse, through its ten comprehensive catalogs, via 22 toll-free telephone order lines and on the company’s thriving online store.
Located in Lockport, NY, MAC’s Antique Auto Parts ships hundreds of orders every day to its customers located throughout 48 countries, including all 50 of the United States, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. To learn more visit http://www.macsautoparts.com or call 800.828.1051 from the US and Canada.
For more information