M&A Financing Trends 2013: Accessing takeover financing in the year ahead
London,UK (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
Register to watch the webinar playback here: http://bit.ly/UDOgwD
This IFR M&A Webcast, in association with Merrill DataSite, brought together a leading panel of senior M&A professionals to analyse the outlook for accessing takeover financing in the coming year.
The webinar is fully interactive: not only will you hear the opinions and ideas of some of the M&A industry’s leading lights, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion by submitting questions and comments online.
Topics to be discussed:
- Evaluating the outlook for M&A in 2013 and the availability of finance to fund it
- Will banks step up to the plate in an era of deleveraging?
- Optimising the funding mix. Is bridge-to-bond the only way to go?
- Corporate bond investors proved they were willing to provide financing in huge size in 2012. Will they support mega-capital raisings in M&A situations?
- Surveying private equity activity and the availability of leverage to finance LBOs
- What is the outlook for high-yield bond markets and leveraged lending?
- Will CLOs and hedge funds emerge as a viable source of takeover financing?
- Financing distressed asset sales in the eurozone
- Identifying global sectors and geographies for M&A activity
About Merrill DataSite
Merrill DataSite is a secure virtual data room (VDR) solution that optimises the due diligence process by providing a highly efficient and secure method for sharing key business information between multiple parties. Merrill DataSite provides unlimited access for users worldwide, as well as real-time activity reports, site-wide search at the document level, enhanced communications through the Q&A feature and superior project management service - all of which help reduce transaction time and expense. Merrill DataSite’s multilingual support staff is available from anywhere in the world, 24/7/365, and can have your VDR up and running with thousands of pages loaded within 24 hours or less.
With its deep roots in transaction and compliance services, Merrill Corporation has a cultural, organisation-wide discipline in the management and processing of confidential content. Merrill DataSite is the first VDR provider to understand customer and industry needs by earning an ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certificate of registration – the highest standard for information security – and is currently the world’s only VDR certified for operations in the Europe, United States and Asia.
As the leading provider of VDR solutions, Merrill DataSite has empowered more than two million unique visitors to perform electronic due diligence on thousands of transaction totalling trillions of dollars in asset value. Merrill DataSite VDR solution has become an essential tool in an efficient and legally defensible process for completing multiple types of financial transactions.
For more information, please contact Merrill DataSite: Tel: +44 (0)845 602 6916;
Register to watch the webinar playback here: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/827osc23/st/MerrillSocialMediapromotions
Follow us on Twitter: @merrilldatasite