In the battle for success, how to win the M&A war: Arm yourself with the strategies for successful M&A transactions
London, UK (PRWEB) May 03, 2012
Merrill DataSite Releases New Comments
Watch the Webinar Playback Now:
There are increasingly dealmakers and advisors being challenged when bringing M&A transactions to completion.
- Why are some deals getting done, while others are derailed? Is it simply market conditions, or a combination of poor planning and weak execution?
- How do dealmakers identify good opportunities and, more importantly, successfully complete transactions?
The market is a battle ground, so arm with knowledge learned from seasoned M&A advisors by listening to the playback of our Merrill DataSite webinar, covering these topics.
- How to align your M&A strategy with market forces, whether it’s consolidation or opportunistic buys that are driving the market
- The most sought-after M&A opportunities investors are currently seeking, both domestically and globally
- The critical success factors to evaluate potential acquisition targets
- How to appropriately structure M&A transactions in light of severe market dislocation
- How to conduct effective due diligence in order to delve deeper into the financial, legal, structural, operational and cultural attributes of the target company
- The key “caution-points” that help dealmakers to be prepared, avoid synergy failures and common pitfalls that derail acquisitions
Panellists included: Leon Ferera, Partner, Jones Day; Adrian Reed, Managing Director, Altium Capital Ltd.; and Mark Florman, CEO, British Venture Capital Association.
Registration is required to view the playback of this event; however it’s completely free, so click here to register now: http://www.datasitedeal.com/forms/W04_Battle_for_Success?LeadSource=Webinar&CampaignID=701C0000000gtcH
About Merrill DataSite
Merrill DataSite is a secure virtual data room (VDR) solution that optimises the due diligence process by providing a highly efficient and secure method for sharing key business information between multiple parties. Merrill DataSite provides unlimited access for users worldwide, as well as real-time activity reports, site-wide search at the document level, enhanced communications through the Q&A feature and superior project management service - all of which help reduce transaction time and expense. Merrill DataSite’s multilingual support staff is available from anywhere in the world, 24/7, and can have your VDR up and running with thousands of pages loaded within 24 hours or less.
With its deep roots in transaction and compliance services, Merrill Corporation has a cultural, organisation-wide discipline in the management and processing of confidential content. Merrill DataSite is the first VDR provider to understand customer and industry needs by earning an ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certificate of registration – the highest standard for information security – and is currently the world’s only VDR certified for operations in the Europe, United States and Asia.
As the leading provider of VDR solutions, Merrill DataSite has empowered nearly two million unique visitors to perform electronic due diligence on thousands of transactions totalling trillions of dollars in asset value. Merrill DataSite VDR solution has become an essential tool in an efficient and legally defensible process for completing multiple types of financial transactions. Learn more by visiting http://www.datasite.com today!
For more information, please contact Merrill DataSite: Tel: +44 (0)207 562 3200;
Follow us on Twitter: @merrilldatasite