Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2006
Los Angeles County Sheriff Leroy Baca accuses the Mexican government of "dumping" their citizens on the United States in a two-part Full Disclosure Network™ series to premiere on October 15, 2006 8-9 p.m. and Monday 4-5 p.m. on the L. A. Cable Channel 36. Here is a link to watch a 10 minute video preview of this outstanding interview: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/474-475.php
Some some of the issues covered by Sheriff Baca in this controversial, animated and candid interview are:
- The overcrowding of jails and resulting riots and disturbances
- The fallacies of an “Open Border” policy.
- How illegal immigration is overwhelming the resources of Los Angeles.
- How the government of Mexico and other Latin American countries are irresponsibly dumping their desperate citizens on the United States.
- The influence of the Mexican Mafia and gangs on local politics and city governments within Los Angeles.
- The reported conflict regarding the FAA and the unauthorized flight of the Sheriff’s spy plane “Sky Seer”
- The LA County Board of Supervisors conflict regarding the level of coverage in unincorporated areas vs contract cities
- Recruiting new Deputies of diverse backgrounds and the lowering of hiring standards to accommodate females and minorities.
- Sheriff Sgt. Richard Valdemar describes influence of Mexican mafia, drug cartels.
Viewers are asked to participate in an interact opinion survey and leave their comments for an online discussion.
Billed as “the news behind the news” the Full Disclosure Network™ is an independent, educational, public affairs cable program featured on 43 cable systems and the worldwide Internet website http://www.fulldisclosure.net Hosted by Leslie Dutton, who in 2002 was presented with a public affairs Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for their series entitled “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism.” Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.
# # #