Interest in the Mexico property market is booming right now. Growing optimism about the economy has led many to realize that now is the time to invest in emerging market real estate, and Mexico tops the list.
Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo, Mexico (PRWEB) August 28, 2009
Mexico investment real estate experts, Investment Properties Mexico, announced new plans for rapid expansion today, as the growth of their business continues to fly in the face of the economic crisis.
Gary Almedal, Broker at the Riviera Maya based realtors, said, "Interest in the Mexico property market is booming right now. Growing optimism about the economy has led many to realize that now is the time to invest in emerging market real estate, and Mexico tops the list."
Investment Properties Mexico plans for expansion include:
- Opening a new state-of-the art 2,500 square foot office in Playa del Carmen.
- Launching a new "high design" website and online advertising campaign.
- A major recruitment drive for up to 40 experienced new agents across Mexico.
- Relaunching their brand independently by leaving RE/MAX.
Despite the global economic crisis, Investment Properties Mexico have seen an increase of almost 200% in the number of enquiries about Mexico real estate since the beginning of 2009.
Focussing on unique real estate investment opportunities, they have beaten the economic downturn by attracting savvy real estate investors looking for high returns on investment.
Examples of top-selling Mexican real estate this year include land banking opportunities around the fast growing town of Tulum, Quintana Roo, and ocean homes in La Ventana, Baja California Sur.
The realtors thanked RE/MAX Mexico for their support in the past. They said the brand had served them well but now they had outgrown the limits of the franchise and could expand faster as a fully independent business.
Notes to Editors:
- Further details about the new office, website and recruitment campaign will be announced in due course.
- Investment Properties Mexico is an independently owned and operated real estate agency in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. They specialize in finding unique Mexico investment opportunities with an edge or some added value over and above price alone.
- The company previously held the franchise RE/MAX Investment Properties. They decided not to renew the contract when it expired to give more freedom to grow the business. Management and contact details for the company remain the same and the legal owner is still Grupo Inmobilario Almedal S.A de C.V. (RFC registration: GIA 080919P7A).