How to Avoid 9 Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Social Security Disability Claim is a compact and clearly organized book.
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) December 08, 2011
How to Avoid 9 Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Social Security Disability Claim is a compact and clearly organized book. It is designed to help disabled individuals understand their rights and options and to guide readers through what steps to take (and what steps not to take) when a medical condition prevents you from working.
Written in clear language, this book includes the following:
- The basics of Social Security.
- The Social Security Disability Insurance Program.
- The Supplemental Security Income Program.
- The disability application and appeal process.
- How to apply for disability benefits.
- How to appeal a denial of disability benefits.
- The Social Security Administration's 5-step evaluation process for determining whether you're disabled.
- How to Avoid 9 Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Claim.
- Tips for hiring a disability attorney.
- A glossary of frequently used terms in the disability process.
For years MHK Attorneys have been helping Social Security Disability and SSI Claimants who have been wrongfully denied benefits by the Social Security Administration get results. They understand how to navigate a complex social system that was put in place to help disabled Americans.
The authors, Attorney Joseph P. Hanyon and Patrick “PJ” Best take their years of experience in the social security field to write a book that is easy to understand and helpful to those seeking answers. They wrote this book to give disabled individuals the answers to their most common questions before they seek professional help.
Attorneys Patrick J. Best and Joseph P. Hanyon have handled countless amounts of Social Security cases in Pennsylvania. They are more than equipped to handle all aspects of both the application and appeal processes. MHK Attorneys is a progressive Pennsylvania Law Firm specializing in the following areas of practice: Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation, Auto Accidents, Criminal Law, and Family Law. Free Books and Information before you hire an attorney!
# # #