We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) May 12, 2010
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides is a newly created division of BIZ-NET Travel designed to meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations in major metropolitan areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides focusing on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to downtown hubs of major metropolitan cities in the United States.
Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city. Each hotel is featured on an interactive map enabling users to quickly locate luxury lodging close to their desired destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each city site includes a wealth of information about the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth information on local transportation services is also provided.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Sites just launched are Miami Luxury Hotels Guide, Philadelphia Luxury Hotels, Austin Luxury Hotels, Dallas Luxury Hotels Guide, and Charleston Luxury Hotels.
- Miami Luxury Hotels allows users to choose from 34 luxurious properties. Popular featured hotels include the Betsy Hotel, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Four Seasons Hotel Miami, Mandarin Oriental Miami Hotel, and The Sanctuary Hotel.
- Philadelphia Luxury Hotels features 3 – 5 Star Luxury Hotels and 10 – 4 Star Luxury Hotels close to the city center. Select accommodations featured on the website include Four Seasons Hotel, Ritz Carlton Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel, Hilton Inn at Penn, Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, and Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing.
- Austin Luxury Hotels is comprised of 12 hand selected properties found Austin Metroplex. 5 Star Luxury Hotels that are featured on the Austin website include the Four Seasons Hotel Austin, and 4 Star featured properties include AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, Barton Creek Resort and Spa, Hilton Austin, Hyatt Regency Austin, and Intercontinental Stephen F Austin.
- Dallas Luxury Hotels enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 22 of the most luxurious accommodations in the Dallas – Fort Worth Area. Several of the more popular properties include the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, The Ritz Carlton Dallas, Grand Hyatt DFW Airport, Hilton Anatole Hotel, Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, and Hilton Dallas Park Cities.
- Charleston Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 1 – Five Star Hotel and 11 – Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, Charleston Place Hotel, Francis Marion Hotel, French Quarter Inn, and Harbour View Inn.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said, “We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler.” This provides a distinct benefit to the traveler who chooses to stay at premium resorts and luxury hotels.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)miamiluxuryhotelsguide(dot)net
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a wide range of general and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also provide planning and reservation services for car rental, airlines, tours & activities, group travel, last minute travel, and vacation packaging. Currently plans are focused on developing Luxury Hotel Guides for all major metropolitan areas in the United States and then expand to major international destinations.