Programs like this make sense because Microsoft understands the faster industry-leading partners like us use the new technology, the faster the end-user (our customers) will use it as well
Hoboken, N.J. (Vocus) February 9, 2010
eMazzanti Technologies has received one of the top prizes for its participation in the Microsoft Windows 7 Deployment Challenge program. The objective of the promotion was to drive Windows 7 deployment internally within the partner’s organization as well as drive customer adoption.
“Programs like this make sense because Microsoft understands the faster industry-leading partners like us use the new technology, the faster the end-user (our customers) will use it as well,” noted Jennifer Mazzanti, President, eMazzanti Technologies.
To participate in the Windows 7 Deployment Challenge, partners had to demonstrate that they had deployed Windows 7 on one or more computers representing 50-70 percent of the partner’s total network computers.
“eMazzanti Technologies has always been an early adopter when it comes to the latest Microsoft operating systems and application software,” said Mazzanti. “New technology almost always translates into increased productivity, a competitive advantage and savings for our clients. They depend on us to drive the latest technology solutions into their businesses.”
Several of eMazzanti Technologies’ customers have found specific features in Windows 7 that have benefited them:
- Bergen County Camera, a New Jersey imaging specialist for digital cameras, film cameras, accessories, printing services, binoculars, telescopes and equipment repairs. "Federated Search is much more intuitive—all without having to configure it. It is really good for our sales people--right out of the box. I don't have PC experts; I have digital camera experts,” said John Tworsky, General Manager.
- Dewey Pegno & Kramarsky LLP is a leading litigation firm in New York City, representing clients in complex civil litigation and arbitration, including trials, appeals and governmental investigations. "The speed of the Boot and Resume features of Windows 7 is the next best thing to instant on,” noted Stephen M. Kramarsky, Partner.
- Flowers and O’Brien Law is boutique law firm located in Hoboken, N.J., with a thriving international real estate and general corporate practice. "Windows 7 Aero desktop and Taskbar features like Peek, Shake, Hover, Pinning and Jump Lists are all great navigations tools. They make document handling all the more easy. Nicely done!”
- GameWear, Inc., located in Hoboken, New Jersey, markets unique, team-branded sports apparel to sports stadiums, team club stores and various retailers in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Japan. According to Frank Cerullo, Chief Executive Officer, "The number one biggest attribute of Windows 7 is increased speed; I'd estimate it is up to 30 percent faster. We upgraded to 64-bit to take advantage of the additional power."
- MXINSPECT is a leading provider of managed email and web security services for email hosting companies, and corporate and institutional clients in the US, Canada and worldwide. Jennifer Shine, MXINSPECT, CTO, said “Everything we use in our office runs Windows 7; if our computers are compromised, our clients are vulnerable.” The layers of protection in Windows 7, including BitLocker-to-Go, AppLocker, and DirectAccess, help to provide a fundamentally secure computing platform.”
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies works with businesses to provide growth strategies through the use of intelligent technology. Utilizing a disciplined approach of business process analysis, network design, tsecurity planning and preventative maintenance, the IT expert delivers solutions that reduce costs, mitigate risk and drive revenue for its clients. This innovative and comprehensive approach to technology services has earned eMazzanti the trust of a rapidly growing client base and recognition by many of the industry’s foremost publications. For more information, contact Carl Mazzanti at 201-360-4400.