Microsoft relies on the relationships we as partners have with our customers for the success of programs like this
Hoboken, NJ (Vocus) February 11, 2010
eMazzanti Technologies has been invited to participate in a new Microsoft Windows 7 customer evidence program—part of a joint effort between Microsoft and HP—that is intended to capture post-launch excitement of the new operating system and encourage on-going adoption utilizing HP hardware.
“Microsoft relies on the relationships we as partners have with our customers for the success of programs like this,” noted Carl Mazzanti, chief operating officer, eMazzanti Technologies. “Microsoft wins because they get great adoption stories. Our customer wins because they get to test-drive the latest technology. And we as partners win because we continue to deliver great value to our customers.”
The program provides software, special guides and training material, technical support, on-demand customer training and future marketing opportunities associated with Microsoft and HP. “The marketing exposure and bragging rights for us and our customers are very significant,” said Mazzanti.
eMazzanti Technologies has five of its marquee customers participating in the program:
- Prendergast Laurel Architects- well known for post 9/11 reconstruction projects such as Engine Company 10, just south of where the World Trade Center stood. In over 250 projects, the firm has designed museums, libraries, schools, offices, firehouses, medical centers, restaurants, theaters, private residences, apartment and loft buildings, transportation structures, and recreation centers.
- Holy Cross Monastery-a part of the Order of the Holy Cross, a Benedictine Anglican monastic community founded in 1884 by James Otis Sargent Huntington. The monastery is located on twenty-six acres on the west bank of the Hudson River.
- Doma Exports-operates out of Chicago, NJ and Poland moving shipment by land, sea and air for over 50 years.
- Bell Container-the largest and oldest US cardboard box manufacturer in the U.S. Located in Newark, New Jersey, Bell Container owns and occupies a 200,000 square foot facility on nine acres.
- Deepwater Wind-a market leader in off-shore power wind farms in the northeast. Using offshore platform technology proven in the oil and gas industry, it is able to build wind farms in deep ocean waters many miles offshore, where they are virtually invisible from land. Without visual impact issues, the wind farms can be very large in scale, with each one providing as much energy as a traditional coal or nuclear power plant — but with zero pollution or dangerous waste.
About eMazzanti Technologies:
eMazzanti Technologies works with businesses to provide growth strategies through the use of intelligent technology. Utilizing a disciplined approach of business process analysis, network design, security planning and preventative maintenance, the IT expert delivers solutions that red]uce costs, mitigate risk and drive revenue for its clients. This innovative and comprehensive approach to technology services has earned eMazzanti the trust of a rapidly growing client base and recognition by many of the industry’s foremost publications. For more information call Carl Mazzanti at 201-360-4400 or email pr(at)emazzanti(dot)net.