It’s the only app out there right now that has all my ad news in one local place
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
With its recent additions of news outlets, the advertising news app Today In Advertising by Mighty Mack continues to stay in the lead when it concerns delivering timely news content.
As a leader in news gathering from reliable sources in a fast, timely, and accurate way, Today In Advertising makes it much easier for its customers to track real-time news from their most trusted sources. “It’s the only app out there right now that has all my ad news in one local place,” explains one of its customers. “But what makes the app unique is the minute to minute updates.”
The advertising app's list of features includes:
- Custom Curated Sources List. Content articles pulled from individualized customized lists of publications, journalists, institutions and opinion leaders for each subject channel.
- Proprietary Algorithm. This App uses a proprietary MarketPulse algorithm to review our content source lists selecting interesting articles, videos and audio content and filtering out low-interest items.
- Friendly User Interface. The App's user interface is designed to facilitate the efficient review and reading of the content, providing for easy operation and movement throughout.
- Current Content Curation. Today in Advertising delivers great, timely content all the time, everyday.
- Sharing. Allows content sharing using a variety of social tools, including Twitter, Facebook and Instapaper for future reference.
- iPhone and iPad Only
- Internet Connection to load and view content
- Optimized for iOS5
Mighty Mack is a leading publisher of distinguished digital products for the consumer and professional markets. The Company leverages newly available digital tools to create, design, and share new ways of consuming information and experiencing the world around us. The company has released a variety of best-of-class Apps, including Advertising Today, Science Today, Where2Boss?, Agora Briefcase, Breaking News, Film Today, among many others.
To learn more about MightyMack please visit their website at http://www.mightymack.com or email them to press(at)mightymack(dot)com.