London (PRWEB UK) 14 July 2015
SMi’s Military Airlift and Rapid Reaction Operations conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from an international line-up of senior military, multinational commands and expert industry speakers who will provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirement.
Europe's largest bespoke military airlift conference will bring together an international line-up of senior military, multinational commands and expert industry speakers who will provide updates on national systems, operations and future requirements as well as the growth in sharing and pooling of assets to satisfy national and regional requirements.
The £400 early bird expires Friday 17th July. Those interested in attending are advised to secure their place to guarantee a seat. Click here to visit the website.
The official conference brochure has now been released | view the full agenda here
The 2015 agenda features the following speakers:
- Brigadier General Enrique J. Biosca Vazquez, Head of Plans and Policy Division, Spanish Air Force
- Brigadier General Dionigi Maria Loria, Director, Logistics Directorate, European Union Military Staff
- Colonel Trevor Nitz, Commander, NATO Heavy Airlift Wing
- Colonel Karsten Jensen, Commander Air Transport Wing, Royal Danish Air Force
- Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
- Colonel Gustavo Cicconardi, Project Manager, NATO / EU Air Transport, Training, Exercises & Interoperability, NATO JAPCC
- Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head Defence Supply Chain Operations and Movements (DSCOM) - Defence Movements Team Leader, Royal Air Force
- Senior Representative, AMCC, NATO SHAPE
- Senior Representative, European Air Transport Command
- Nicholas Hue, A400M Programme Manager, OCCAR-EA
- Rudolf Muller, Deputy Director and Chief, Emergency Services Branch, United Nations
- Laurent Defrance, Policy Officer, European Response Coordination Centre, European Commission
- Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Military
- Colin Sage, Director, International C3 & ISR Programs, ViaSat, Inc
- James Eisenhart, Director, Sales and Marketing, C2ISR Mobility Platforms, Boeing
- David A. Robinson, Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing, Global Services and Support, Boeing
Don't miss the complimentary site visit to the Airbus Military Facility:
Following a welcome and briefing by Major General Jesus Pinillos Prieto, Military Advisor to the Airbus Military Aircraft Presidency, there will be a tour of the facilities. This will include an exclusive opportunity to see the A400M Final Assembly Line. This exclusive site visit also gives you the unique chance to see their Light and Medium Aircraft Final Assembly line for their C295 and CN235 aircraft. Overall this site visit is designed to provide delegates with a complete insight into new developments at Airbus and their range of airlift related capability.
To register and for more information about the event, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com
For delegate enquiries contact Frederick Agboletey on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 or email fagboletey(at)smi-online.co.uk
Military Airlift 2015 is sponsored by: Airbus Defence and Space, Boeing, JBTC, National Air Cargo, TLD Group and Viasat. For sponsorship information contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 207 827 6748
Military Airlift and Rapid Reaction Operations
1st - 2nd December 2015
NH Collection Sevilla, Seville, Spain.
------------------------- END --------------------------
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk