Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 07, 2013
The global millimeter wave technology revenue market is expected to reach $116 million by end of 2013 and is expected to grow to cross $1.1 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 59.1%. Similarly volumes are estimated to grow from 11.8 thousand units to more than 360 thousand units in 2018. This growth is heralded by the expected by the growing telecom application market for millimeter wave technology especially in the small cell backhaul field. The millimeter wave scanner market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/232520-millimeter-wave-mm-wave-market-by-technology-components-frequency-imaging-radio-products-mm-scanners-mm-radars-mm-macro-small-cell-backhaul-applications-telecommunication-healthcare-automotive-analysis-forecast-2013-2018-.html) is also expected to grow rapidly in the coming five years.
In this report, the global MM Wave technology market is fully segmented into the following categories and the industry trends also covered, by the following aspects:
- Total Markets: Global MM Wave Technology Market – Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Complementary Markets (with sub-segmentation), Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of MM Wave technology
- Child/Sub Markets: Semiconductors Market in MM Wave, Electronic & Electrical Components Market in MM Wave
- Related Markets: Super High Frequency (SHF – 3 to 30 GHz) Equipment Market, Extremely High Frequency (EHF – 30 to 300 GHz) Equipment Market
- Complementary Markets: Microwave Equipment Market; Sub-segmentation into Ethernet-Only Microwave Technology Market, TDM-Only Microwave Technology Market and Hybrid TDM/Ethernet Microwave Technology Market
- Market by Components: Global MM Wave technology components market, Antennas & Transceiver components, Communication & Networking components, Interface components, Frequency Sources, Multipliers & related components, Imaging components, RF & Radio components, Sensing & Control components, Power & Battery components and other components
- Market by Frequency: 8 to 43 GHz Frequency MM Wave – sub-segments – 23-38 GHz Band, 38-43 GHz Band; 43 to 80 GHz Frequency MM Wave – sub-segments - 57-64 GHz Band, 71-76 GHz Band; 80 to 300 GHz Frequency MM Wave - 81-86 GHz Band, 92-95 GHz Band
- Market by Licensing Nature: Fully-Licensed, Light-Licensed and Unlicensed Frequency Bands MM Wave technology markets
- Market by Products: MM Scanners & Imaging Systems - Active & Passive; MM RADAR & Satellite Communication Systems - Perimeter & Surveillance RADAR, Application Specific RADAR, Satellite Systems; MM Telecommunication Equipment - Mobile Back-haul Equipment, (sub-segments - Small-Cell & Macro-Cell, Pico-Cell &Femtocell), Enterprise & other networking equipment
- Market by Application Sector: MM Wave Markets in Mobile & Tele-communication sector, Consumer & Commercial sector, Healthcare sector, Industrial sector, Automotive &Transportation sector, Military, Defense & Aerospace sector and Emerging & Next Generation applications
- Market in Mobile & Telecommunication sector: MM Wave market in Mobile Back-haul applications and Enterprise Broadband Network applications
- Market in Consumer & Commercial sector: MM Wave market in Wireless Home Networking (WSN), Airport Scanning & Security, Commercial Building & Event-security (concerts, sports-events) and Residential & Institutional security applications
- Market in Healthcare sector: MM Wave market in Medical Imaging & Scanning and Healthcare Facility applications
- Market in Industrial sector: MM Wave market in Industrial Automation applications, Industrial Wireless Sensor Networking (IWSN) applications
- Market in Automotive & Transportation sector: MM Wave market in Automotive RADAR, Marine Transportation RADAR applications
- Market in Military, Defense & Aerospace sector: MM Wave market in RADAR applications and Satellite Communication applications
- Market by Geography: North America (sub-segmentation by U.S. & others), Europe (sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany, France and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others), and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation by Latin America, Middle East and others)
- Market – Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis separately for MM Wave telecommunication product manufacturers, MM Wave scanner manufacturers and MM Wave component manufacturers
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=232520.
Millimeter Waves: Emerging Markets (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/139157-millimeter-waves-emerging-markets.html): This in-depth investigation discusses millimeter wave technologies already creating significant markets, emerging market opportunities, and overall market development. The report surveys today’s technologies and applications, separates hype from reality and assesses the applications where millimeter wave technology will open up significant new markets, with market forecasts going out to 2020.
Millimeter Wave Systems Overview
- Technology Background
- Technical Issues (GaAs vs. SiGe/CMOS, packaging, components, etc.)
- Public Policy, Regulation, Licensing
- Standards (Wireless HD, WiGig, etc.)
- Established Markets
- Consumer Products
- Defense & Security
- Active vs. Passive Systems
- Markets in Checkpoint Security – Airports, concerts, sports events, etc.
- Markets in Loss Prevention/Inventory Control
- Markets in Through-Wall Imaging
- Markets in Consumer Retail/Clothing Sales
- Issues of Privacy and Public Perception
- Competition in X-ray backscatter
Defense & Security Radar Markets
Emerging Millimeter Wave Markets
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=139157.
Explore more reports on Semiconductor and Electronics Market.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.