“Physical beauty is wonderful, but only when backed up by great character.
(PRWEB) May 10, 2011
Rich, single men often fear women love them only for their money. Like anyone else, they want to be loved for their charming self and not the last Bentley they bought.
1. Does she still laugh at that funny story told her five times already, yet acts like it’s the first time she’s heard it? She is a tolerant and gracious lady!
2. While jetting off to Europe and you got tired and grumpy, did she try and make you feel better or pout? If she sucked it up to what it was (fatigue), you have a patient woman.
3. When you two occasionally hit the mall together, does she drop hints constantly about the PERFECT bracelet tastefully displayed in Tiffany’s window, or is she clearly more into you than her surroundings? If the former, you may have a ‘digger on your hands.
4. Okay, she knows you’re a millionaire. If you lost all your fortune tomorrow, would she be right by your side offering to help you get back on your feet, or would she run? If you’re not 100% sure, you either need to spend more time getting to know her better or reevaluate what you already do know.
5. Do you catch her staring at you with loving eyes, even when you just woke up with crumbs in yours? That’s a hooked woman!
6. When you go to that fancy corporate party, is she just as sweet and charming there as she is at home? If it’s one and not the other, we call that “two-faced.”
7. Is she respectful of you in day-to-day life, or does she only perk up when you take her someplace nice or buy her a gift? If it’s not the former, she’s not a keeper.
8. Does she seem oblivious about your financial status or infatuated with it? While you shouldn’t have to apologize for being rich, you don’t want it thrown in your face everyday either.
9. Does she make an effort to make you comfortable and treat you to a great dinner or movie now and then? If all she does is take and never gives, need I say more?
10. Always remember, it’s the little things that add up. For instance, if she does ten little things consistently that make you happy, and one thing occasionally that doesn’t, odds are stacked in your favor. If she does ten things consistently that make you unhappy and few things that do, life is too short---move on!
Stelmack thinks single men (rich or not) too often ignore those niggling red flags, especially when a woman is beautiful. Chris believes if more men thought with their head and less below the belt, they’d be more aware of potential warning signs.
She stressed women’s beauty can be a curse to many men, whether they know it or not. “Don’t let her beauty fool you,” says Stelmack. “Physical beauty is wonderful, but only when backed up by great character. Don’t ever sacrifice lack of integrity for a perfect body and face. And if you land the whole package, count your lucky stars.”