The number one safe driving tip is don’t drink and drive!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PRWEB) March 16, 2012
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up this weekend, meaning it is time for people to break out their favorite green shirts and prepare for some good old-fashioned Irish fun!
Whether the plan is to cook a traditional Irish meal at home or visit the local Irish pub, one thing is certain: millions of people will be indulging in their favorite Irish beer or whiskey.
Mike Maloney, owner of Milwaukee auto body repair shop Westway Auto Body Inc. offers some safe driving tips for people that will be out on the roads this Saint Patrick’s Day:
- Don’t drink and drive: The number one safe driving tip is don’t drink and drive!
- Pay attention to other drivers on the road: Remember, even though you may not be drinking and driving, other drivers on the road may not be as safe.
- Plan ahead: Volunteer to be the designated driver, choose a designated driver you trust, or schedule a cab to drop you off and pick you up.
- Stick to the plan: If you are the designated driver, don’t let peer pressure get the best of you. Stick to the plan and don’t drink and drive!
- Stay in and avoid drunk drivers altogether: This year, you might consider having friends over for a traditional Irish meal and drinking your choice of Irish beer or whiskey in the safety of your own home.
About Westway Auto Body Inc.
Westway Auto Body Inc. has faithfully served car, truck and SUV owners in the greater Milwaukee area and southeast Wisconsin for more than 35 years. Since 1976, Mr. Maloney has set the company’s goals to ensure top quality work and provide service with the utmost integrity.
To schedule an appointment at Westway Auto Body, please call us today at (414) 259-1119. Business hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.