Milwaukee Bankruptcy Attorney John Dries Offers Hope to Those Overwhelmed by Challenging Economy With New Consultation System

Share Article

By offering free consultations, 29 years of experience, a BV Distinguished rating from Martindale – Hubbell, and affordable full-service representation, Attorney John D. Dries not only offers Bankruptcy Law — he offers hope.

News Image
Hands down, Milwaukee's #1 bankruptcy attorney.

Milwaukee Bankruptcy Attorney John Dries offers free in person and phone consultation to individuals seeking relief from creditors. “I see how the economy is affecting loved ones in my own life and I want to help others free themselves of debt,” says Dries “My free initial consultation allows me to first identify the issues and plot out the appropriate course of action before filing bankruptcy papers with the court.”

The benefit of turning to Attorney John Dries for bankruptcy help goes beyond a free consultation. “Often times, those in debt see turning to an attorney as costly and not productive.” Attorney John Dries wants those in debt to become proactive and realizes that they can improve their circumstance. Bankruptcy Law truly helps develop a plan for a debtor to resolve his or her debt issues. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Milwaukee allows most of your assets to be kept and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Milwaukee allows creditors to be paid without any interference/harassment from them.

Having graduated from Marquette Law in 1982, John D. Dries, Attorney at Law, has successfully served Southeastern Wisconsin for over 29 years, handling thousands of cases. A Milwaukee native, Attorney Dries is dedicated to providing competitive and affordable full-service representation for a wide variety of legal matters to those in Wisconsin.

The law office of John D. Dries is a full-service bankruptcy law firm with an A+ rating from the BBB. Areas of practice include: Chapters 7, 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, as well as Family/Divorce, Criminal, Probate, Real Estate, Small Business and Personal Injury.

For hope, support and change, turn to Attorney John Dries and call (414) 453-9866 or visit

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

John D. Dries
Visit website