We were impressed by the impeccable quality of every nominee for this year's awards.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) October 17, 2008
Six learning organizations received global recognition for having world class e-Learning and organization development programs at the MindLeaders International Conference held in San Antonio, Texas earlier this month.
The awards recognize outstanding performance, results and innovation in areas of individual learning and organizational training via e-Learning and 'blended' instructional approaches.
"We were impressed by the impeccable quality of every nominee for this year's awards." commented MindLeaders President, Paul MacCartney. "Each of the six winners demonstrates a degree of commitment and unflagging belief in their missions that should inspire all of us involved in training and development. We couldn't be more proud of their achievements."
The winners in each of six categories (preceded by category title):
- Best First Year Program--- Vascor, Ltd., Georgetown, Kentucky
- Best Learning Program Utilizing PLuS (MindLeaders Personalized Learning Service)--- City of Pasadena Water & Power, Pasadena, California
- Best 'Blended Learning' Program--- Stryker Orthopaedics, Mahwah, New Jersey
- Most Innovative Channel Partner--- eLogic Learning, Tampa, Florida
- Best Measured Results or Impact on an Organization--- Rich Products Corporation, Buffalo, New York
- The Carol Clark Award for Program Excellence--- California State University System (Office of the Chancellor), Long Beach, California
MindLeaders is an employee and individual performance-improvement company with 27 years of experience in the technology-based, self-paced training field. The company's e-learning products include over 2,200 courses, complete online reference library, personal learning advisor, centralized administration/ reporting and online helpdesk, all, accessible, 24/7, via the internet. MindLeaders differentiates itself by offering easily implemented, sustainable learning solutions. MindLeaders is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ThirdForce Plc, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. MindLeaders is on the web: http://www.mindleaders.com
Contact: John McCann
Manager Marketing Communications
jmccann @ mindleaders.com