London (PRWEB UK) 5 March 2014
SMi would like to announce the 5th annual Air Mission Planning conference, taking place in London on the 2nd – 3rd June 2014.
Air Mission Planning 2014 is the leading forum for driving aerial mission planning and support systems. Attendees will have the chance to join the debate with UN militaries from across the globe and help drive forward adoption of modern planning and support solutions vital for an effective efficient aerial force.
Click here to book your place today and save £300.
Key reasons to attend:
- Re-focused conference programme based on the systems and strategies to enhance military effectiveness
- Additional focuses on interoperability and joint force mission planning
- Key presentations and panel discussions from military representatives from 10 NATO member states
- Enhanced networking time to facilitate the discussions needed to drive forward air mission planning system adoption
The 2014 expert speaker line-up includes:
- Lieutenant General Sergei Drozdov, First Deputy Commander, Ukrainian Air Force
- Diego Ruiz Palmer, Special Advisor to the NATO Secretary General, NATO HQ
- Joe Kay, Co-owner/Director, Effective Direction
- Benjamin George, Resident Pilot, Royal Australian Air Force
- Sean Bell, UK Defence Growth Lead, Hewlett-Packard Company
Click here to view the full conference programme.
In addition don't miss the post-conference interactive workshop:
Mission planning for UAS: Current and Future Capabilities
Workshop Leader: Dr. Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Futures Assessment Division, Futures Directorate, Center for Emerging Threats and Opportunities
After the success of last year's event, those interested are advised to register early and take advantage of the early bird rate.
For further information please visit the website or contact the team on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6064 or email: wyoule(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.