Website Retracts Mitt Romney Endorsement, Citing 47% Comment

Share Article

Earlier this year, the world’s largest Sugar Daddy dating website – SeekingArrangement.com, endorsed Mitt Romney for President citing his act of “sugar daddy-ism”. Today, after YouTube clips of Romney’s 47% comments surfaced, the website is renouncing its endorsement for the candidate. Brandon Wade, founder & CEO of the website says: “While we agree with Romney that 47% of Americans will never vote for him no matter what, the President of a country needs to think of 100% of its people. Likewise, even though 47% of the people will never join SeekingArrangement.com because of their personal beliefs, our website will still caters to everyone by matching the wealthy 1% with the remaining 99%.”

Ruth Williams, The Reason We Endorsed Mitt Romney

Ruth Williams, The Reason We Endorsed Mitt Romney

While we agree with Romney that 47% of Americans will never vote for him no matter what, the President of a country needs to think of 100% of its people.

The world’s largest Sugar Daddy dating website, SeekingArrangement.com, today announced its decision to renounce its endorsement of Mitt Romney for President. The website cites the recent release of YouTube clips featuring Romney’s 47% comment by Mother Jones magazine as the main reason.

“While we agree with Romney that 47% of Americans will never vote for him no matter what, the President of a country needs to think of 100% of its people,” says Brandon Wade, Founder & CEO of SeekingArrangement.com. “For this reason, we can no longer endorse Mitt Romney for President.”

In January, SeekingArrangement.com had endorsed Mitt Romney for President citing his act of “sugar daddy-ism”. While at a campaign rally, Mitt Romney met Ruth Williams, a 55-year old jobless volunteer and in an act of kindness reached into his own pocket and gave Ruth every dollar he had in his wallet.

Last month, the website published results from its poll showing that most millionaires and those in the 1 percent support Romney over Obama.

“Even though 47% of the people will never join SeekingArrangement.com because of their personal beliefs, our website will still caters to everyone by matching the wealthy 1% with the remaining 99%,” says Mr. Wade, who holds a BS and MBA degrees from MIT. “A smart president or businessman should understand that even though he has a niche product or proposition, he will still need to appeal and sell to 100% of the market.”

To request for an interview, please contact Jennifer Gwynn by email at press (at) seekingarrangement.com or call (702) 241-0100.

About SeekingArrangement.com

SeekingArrangement.com is the world’s largest sugar daddy and sugar baby dating community. Founded in 2006, the website currently boasts over 1.7 million members worldwide with over one million members in the United States. The website has been featured by the New York Times, CNN, ABC 20/20, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, and many other national and international media. For more information about the website, please visit SeekingArrangement.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jennifer Gwynn
Follow us on
Visit website