Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Mobile networks around the globe, generate more than 50 Exabytes of traffic annually. The immense volume of traffic together with the growing adoption of open source Operating System (OS) platforms such as Android has opened up new security threats. Mobile malware, SMS spam, cyber attacks and unlawful eavesdropping are an ever-increasing problem for enterprises, consumers and mobile network operators around the globe.
This has in turn led to significant investments in integrated security appliances and content security gateways by both enterprises and mobile network operators, besides opening doors for emerging submarkets such as mobile Security as a Service (SEaaS).
On the devices front, installation of Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus client software is fast becoming a de-facto requirement for most smartphones and tablets. Furthermore, mobile device OEMs are also integrating advanced biometrics such as fingerprint sensing into their smartphones and tablets, amid growing popularity of security sensitive opportunities such as mobile payments.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, the research estimates that mobile device and network security investments will account for nearly $9 Billion in 2013 alone. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 21% over the next 7 years.
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, the Research estimates that mobile device and network security investments will account for nearly $9 Billion in 2013 alone. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 21% over the next 7 years
- Enterprises and mobile network operators have made significant investments in integrated security appliances and content security gateways (including those specific to SMS/MMS security)
- The installation of Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus client software is fast becoming a de-facto requirement for most smartphones and tablets
- More than half of all enterprises allow the use of employed owned mobile devices on their networks. Enterprises thus continue to aggressively adopt SSL VPNs in their mobile security strategies to ensure connection security in addition to activity monitoring and control
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) services providers are eyeing on opportunities for cloud based mobile security services that extend existing security policies to enterprise mobile devices to help secure data, reduce risk and protect the enterprise, which has created a new submarket for mobile Security as a Service (SEaaS)
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=267722.
- An in-depth analysis for four individual submarkets and their associated product/service categories: Mobile Network Infrastructure Security Software & Appliances, Mobile Device Client Security Software, Mobile Device Security Hardware and Mobile Security & MDM Services
- Value chain analysis for each submarket
- Key market drivers and challenges for each submarket
- Key trends for each submarket
- Case studies on product/service deployment for each submarket
- Profiles and strategies of key players in the market
- Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 2020
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts and historical revenue figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their 17 product/service categories:
Mobile Network Infrastructure Security Software & Appliances
- Integrated Security Appliances (Hardware & Software)
- Content Security Gateways
- SMS/MMS Content Security Gateways
Mobile Device Client Security Software
- Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus Client Software
- Back Up & Restore Software
- Privacy Protection Software
- Mobile VPN Client Software
- Remote Locking Software
- Remote Tracking Software
- Encrypted Communications (Voice/Data) Software
- Encrypted Storage Software
Mobile Device Security Hardware
- Semiconductors/Embedded Chip Security
Mobile Security & MDM (Mobile Device Management) Services
- On-premises Mobile Security MDM Services
- Cloud Based Mobile SEaaS (Security as a Service)
- Mobile Identity Management Services
Inquire for Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=267722.
The following regional and country markets are also covered:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
- Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Browse other reports on IT & Telecommunication market by Signals and Systems Telecom @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/signals-and-systems-telecom/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com.