"...there is an enormous market for models of all sizes and heights. People should not be deterred from seeking a career as a professional model or actor simply because of their age, size or height."
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 15, 2011
ModelScouts.com, the premier model scouting firm, announces the launch of Model Talk Radio, a fun and informative radio talk show that is all about the business of modeling.
The 13-week show will be hosted by America’s Premier Acting and Modeling Career Coach, author of the book “How to Become a Successful Commercial Model”, and Founder of HowToModel.com, Aaron Marcus.
Each week Aaron will guide listeners through the various aspects of the modeling and acting industries, answer questions through a live call-in line, and conduct interviews with industry professionals.
“We are thrilled to be working with Aaron Marcus on this project,” said Vanessa Helmer, Founder and President of ModelScouts.com. “We have known Aaron for many years, and he is the consummate professional. Aaron’s expertise and kind manner makes him the best teacher, and coach we know in the business. He has helped thousands of aspiring models, and actors break in to the modeling, and acting industries."
"When people think of the modeling industry, they immediately think of very tall, thin runway models, but there is an enormous market for models of all sizes and heights,” said Helmer. Every day, commercial models are appearing in advertisements for cars, medicines, household products, and much more. People should not be deterred from seeking a career as a professional model or actor simply because of their age, size or height.”
Topics to be discussed on Model Talk Radio will include:
- How To Market Yourself and Get Work On Your Own - Even If You Don't Have An Agent
- The Differences Between Agents, Managers, Art/Creative Directors and Casting Directors
- Know The Right Questions To Ask To Make Sure You Are Working With A Legitimate Agent
- How To Get Test Photos Taken Free
- How To Create A Strong Resume - Even With Little or No Experience
- How To Deal With Contract and Model Release Forms
- How To Create A Powerful Composite Sheet
- How To Understand The Ingredients Needed To Create Strong Commercial Photos
- Tips On Giving Yourself Your Best Chance For Getting Cast At A Go-see
- How To Impress Industry Professionals, and Get Them To Hire You Again and Again
Broadcast through the Voice America Network, Model Talk Radio will air live every Friday at 5 PM Eastern (2 PM Pacific), beginning April 1, 2011. Listeners will also be able to download, and listen to shows directly from the ModelScouts.com website.
For more information please visit Model Talk Radio at ModelScouts.com
ModelScouts.com is a model scouting firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of international fashion and commercial models. With over 30 years experience the agents at ModelScouts.com are able to offer their extensive knowledge and expertise to aspiring models in the areas of promotion, contract negotiations, international and mother agency relations, travel arrangements, overseas accommodations, and work visa's in foreign countries. ModelScouts.com has offices in New York, NY, and Calgary, Canada.