Our journey over the last 15 years has been exciting, inspiring and full of rewarding experiences for us and, more importantly, for our customers and the benefactors of our community and charity efforts.
Rahway, NJ (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
Leading custom made and contemporary furniture company Modern Line Furniture is marking its 15 year anniversary with a special online retrospective featuring some of its most memorable projects, customer experiences, and community-based initiatives.
Dubbed as “Love Stories” to emphasize that the company’s most vital asset since day one has been its passion for excellence and service, the retrospective spotlights a number of inspiring moments and memories in Modern Line Furniture’s history, including these key milestones:
- Helping re-create a special youth center in Las Vegas as part of ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.”
- Being featured on the “Art of Living Show” hosted by actress and author Marilu Henner.
- Winning the Design Competition Award at the 5th Annual “StarChefs.com International Chefs Congress” held at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City.
- Helping Jon Taffer with a remarkable “Bar Rescue” by resurrecting Chicago’s legendary Abbey Pub.
- Sponsoring the “Transform Event” held at the St. Regis Deer Crest Resort in Park City, Utah.
- Sponsoring the “Hospitality Design Awards Gala” held at The Grand Hyatt in New York City.
- Sponsoring Restaurant Hospitality Magazine’s “New Directions” conference held at the Trump International Hotel in Chicago.
- Being showcased at the exclusive, invitation-online “Hospitality Design Summit” presented by Hospitality Design Magazine in Palm Beach.
- Furnishing the VIP Section of the “Big Brothers Big Sisters Fundraiser” held at the Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.
- Raising funds for the “Building Homes for Heroes” program, which supports many brave men and women who were injured while serving their country during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Participating in the 8th Annual “American Cancer Society Birthday Ball” held at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Florida.
“Our journey over the last 15 years has been exciting, inspiring and full of rewarding experiences for us and, more importantly, for our customers and the benefactors of our community and charity efforts,” commented Alexander Vays, Modern Line Furniture’s Director of Operations. “The idea behind this retrospective is to celebrate our history, and thank everyone who has been a part of our story so far. We can’t wait to see what the next 15 years has in store, and what amazing new Love Stories the future will hold!”
A complete list of Modern Line Furniture’s “Love Stories,” along with links that provide additional information, photos and videos, is available here.
For additional information including media inquiries, contact Alexander (Alex) Vays at alex(at)modernlinefurniture(dot)com or toll-free at (800) 637-5596.
About Modern Line Furniture
Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfils custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.
Commercial clients, including those who own night clubs, lounges, bars, hotels, restaurants, designers, special event companies, rental companies, can browse and purchase Modern Line Furniture’s complete line of contemporary modular and custom made furniture by visiting http://www.modernlinefurniture.com. The company also offers fast nationwide delivery and commercial financing (details on website).