Monexa Billing offers the flexibility and depth to satisfy our global billing needs across all product lines and vertical market solutions
(PRWEB) March 16, 2010
Monexa Solutions Inc. ("Monexa"), the leader in flexible subscription billing, announced today that it has been selected by Pitney Bowes Business Insight to monetize the company’s OnDemand solutions. Pitney Bowes Business Insight, a global leader in location and communication intelligence solutions, recognizes the importance of cloud computing in today’s business and IT markets.
“Monexa’s long history of providing subscription billing and monetization services for large corporate clients with complex needs made us an ideal fit for Pitney Bowes Business Insight’s OnDemand solutions,” said John Jacobson, President and CEO of Monexa. “Subscription billing and payments capability is essential to cloud computing, where software, data and computing capacity are sold on a metered utility-style basis.”
“Monexa Billing offers the flexibility and depth to satisfy our global billing needs across all product lines and vertical market solutions,” said Kurt Jackson, managing director, On Demand, Pitney Bowes Business Insight. “By centralizing the billing process, we can more efficiently provide services designed to meet our customers’ most challenging business requirements.”
Pitney Bowes Business Insight will use Monexa Billing to monetize its OnDemand offerings:
- Centralized Subscription Management – provides management of all customer accounts and subscribers in one location, tracking the plans and contract terms each has subscribed to.
- Product Catalog – Monexa Billing will be the central repository for Pitney Bowes Business Insight services and pricing plans. The company’s highly metered services, with standard and negotiated pricing models, will all be housed in Monexa's product catalog.
- Billing Operations –usage-based services require billing automation to handle the complexities of rating usage and calculating payments that include draw down from usage deposits and cross-period metered rate plans.
- Payment Automation – Monexa Billing will plug into Pitney Bowes Business Insight's current enterprise payment gateway and provide additional value by automating payment exception handling.
- Enterprise integration – Monexa will plug into Pitney Bowes Business Insight’s Salesforce.com solution for enterprise account sales and integrate directly into the PBBI suite of on-demand products for automatated provisioning of newly purchased services.
Monexa offers a flexible on-demand subscription billing solution that provides a scalable environment for expediting the launch of products, services and applications online. This accelerates our customers’ time to market and revenue return.
Monexa pioneered the on-demand subscription billing space and has worked with hundreds of businesses to help monetize their services. Having the most capable and open subscription billing solution in the cloud, combined with proven billing industry expertise, sets Monexa apart from other service providers. Monexa’s customers range in size from high growth SaaS and Cloud Infrastructure companies like Untangle and ActiveState to large household name companies like AOL Canada, Sprint, Amway and Bell Mobility. For more information visit http://www.monexa.com.
About Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI), a division of Pitney Bowes Software Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc., provides a unique combination of location and communication intelligence software, data and services that enable organizations to make more informed decisions about customers, competition and market expansion. Leading organizations rely on PBBI solutions to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of customer information delivery and drive profitable growth. Visit http://www.pbinsight.com and http://www.pb.com for more information.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Company's securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "1933 Act"), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. persons unless registered under the 1933 Act and applicable state securities laws, or an exemption from such registration is available.
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including changes in financial and product market conditions. Forward-looking statements are based on management's estimates, beliefs, and opinions. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements, other than as may be required by applicable law.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.