The number of split placements that Top Echelon Network recruiters are making in Manufacturing and Engineering has not subsided.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, February 10, through Sunday, February 16. However, once again, the majority of them were in Manufacturing and Engineering.
Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Kathleen Porter of International Staffing Consultants, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Field Service Engineer.
- Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Production Supervisor.
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a HSE Coordinator.
- Larry Ploscowe of EXEK Recruiters, Ltd. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Manufacturing Manager.
- Robert Gabor of The Gabor Group and Gene McQueen of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Customer Service/Order Entry Representative.
- Bob Wylan of R.A. Wylan & Company, Inc. and James Compton of Compton & Associates placed a Quality Assurance Professional.
“The number of split placements that Top Echelon Network recruiters are making in Manufacturing and Engineering has not subsided,” said Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “I have absolutely no doubt that these are the two hottest industries in the Network right now, and I’m fairly confident that they will continue to be extremely active throughout the first half of 2014, if not for the entire year.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.