Measuring the Organization's Patient Safety Culture.
Charlotte, N.C. (Vocus) October 6, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "Measuring the Organization's Patient Safety Culture." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Patient safety is a significant problem in the United States' healthcare system. One solution is to create a workplace culture that is patient-centered and focused on safety.
In this webinar, Brad Morton, Morehead's Senior Vice President, Product Management and Patrick Corrigan, Morehead's Vice President, Business Development explain how Morehead's Patient Safety Culture Survey gives leaders the information needed to measure the workplace factors that foster a patient-centered culture.
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- How Morehead measures the organization's patient safety culture
- How leaders can use this survey data to create a patient-centered culture of safety
- Two ways to measure culture: as a stand-alone survey or integrated within a Morehead engagement survey
To register for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event104.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead's approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com .
800.849.2292 x 5515