He Said…She Said: How Gender Differences Impact Physician Engagement.
Charlotte, NC (Vocus) August 27, 2009
Morehead , the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "He Said…She Said: How Gender Differences Impact Physician Engagement." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
In this second of a two-part webinar series, David Rowlee, Ph.D., Morehead's Vice President, Physician Research Services, and Megan Medvedeff, Ph.D., Morehead's Client Consultant, will discuss how gender factors impact physician engagement. Research confirms a meaningful connection between physicians' job satisfaction, their loyalty to the health system, and level of engagement. Not surprisingly, male and female physicians see the world differently in many ways, especially in how they perceive nurses, hospital administration, hospitalists, and work-life balance. In order to engage both genders, hospitals must understand these differences and how to address them.
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- how gender significantly impacts the attitudes that physicians maintain toward hospital leadership, patient care and operational aspects of hospitals
- how an individual hospital can assess the attitudinal differences of all physicians and develop systemic strategies to embrace physicians of both genders
- the drivers of physician loyalty for different gender groups
- how building and sustaining loyalty with both gender groups drive hospital revenue
To register for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event100.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead's approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515
# # #