Jericho, New York (PRWEB) April 4, 2007
Commercial Capital Alliance (http://www.easycommercial.com) is proud to present the Commercial Real Estate/Mortgage Education Seminar, April 17, 2007 at the Uniondale Marriott in Uniondale, Long Island.
Commercial Capital Alliance is a commercial real estate lender and broker that has been in the business of funding for over 15 years.
This seminar, approved for 7.5 hours of NYS RE Continuing Education credit, has been developed by CCA in order to provide a comprehensive education on the commercial real estate market, particularly in the area of funding. The program and format has been designed with the goal of bringing those that would like to expand their business into the commercial real estate market, or to simply invest in the commercial real estate market, up to speed and able to compete.
This ambitious seminar will combine nuts and bolts knowledge along with real life application so that those attending will know the following by the end of the day:
- How to accurately value property using the income method,
- How to analyze specific scenarios and understand if they are indeed fundable,
- For those that are, the information necessary to package that loan correctly,
- The proper lenders to bring that loan to,
- The pitfalls that can stall or kill a transaction and how to try and avoid them,
- Other types of commercial real estate transactions including land acquisition and construction.
The program will be led and taught by Charles Wallshein, Esq., a real estate attorney who has been in the business as a direct lender and broker for over 15 years. There are no scenarios that he has not seen and gotten funded.
For those that want to see the program and/or enroll, the website is http://www.thecommercialcapitalmortgageseminar.com.