The 5 most dangerous sports, whether on land, over the ocean, perhaps just flying a kite.
(PRWEB UK) 16 October 2012
In light of the astonishing achievement of Felix Baumgartner, skydiving from space at speeds in excess of 700mph, the travel blog at Kenwood Travel reveals its guide to the 5 most dangerous sports in the world and extreme sports holidays.
Many adrenaline junkies take holidays to far off lands not to go and chill out, but to test nerves to their very limits. Many holidays indeed incorporate some sort of high octane pastime as their central event, meaning they’re not so much holidays as they are high pressure work.
The travel blog reveals right here the 5 most dangerous, wackiest, most insane sports that can send pulses racing and push people to the edge, whether on land, over the ocean, or indeed into it, or perhaps just flying a kite.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.