Mother’s Day is a very special occasion and any ‘mummy’s boy’ out there spend a lot of time and energy finding the perfect present for ‘Mummy Dearest’.
(PRWeb UK) March 11, 2010
With so many British men still unabashedly tied to their mother’s apron strings, Mother’s Day is arguably one of the most important dates of the British calendar.
According to a survey conducted by voucher codes website, http://www.voucherKing.co.uk, more than one in four British men sees their mum as the single most influential person in their life. And those are just the ones who admit it!
Almost 20% of British men declare that their mum is the first person they call after important news - good or bad, almost 15% admit their mum is a friend on Facebook, and 10% of men still take their dirty laundry with them to visit their mums on the weekend.
No wonder more than half of British men see Mother’s Day as one of the most cherished and sentimental occasions of the year. By these accounts, it’s the one time of the year when men can give something back for all the years of mothering love and support.
“Mother’s Day is a very special occasion and any ‘mummy’s boy’ out there spend a lot of time and energy finding the perfect present for ‘Mummy Dearest’.” commented Robert Berrisford, founder of VoucherKing.co.uk. “Luckily, our approach at VoucherKing is to bring the best bargains and discounts to UK customers and help them to get the gift they’re after - without blowing the budget! We’ve got gift vouchers and we are pretty sure they will help British men make their mums feel special!”
So before you head out to treat your mum, make sure you take a look at the below selection, courtesy of VoucherKing. And the good news is that they are all discounted deals.
1. A luxury weekend for two in a four star hotel, a private tour of the Shakespeare Globe theatre followed by afternoon tea, you name it, Red Letter’s Day has a plan for each mum and with VoucherKing you get between 10% and 15% off http://www.voucherking.co.uk/discounts/red-letter-days-voucher-codes
2. In need of inspiration? VoucherKing gives you 10% off all Mother’s Day purchase on Getting Personal, they have a great selection of very special gifts from personalise gift books to kitchen accessories and decorative items.
3. Make your mum feel extra special with 10% off any yummies for your mummy at Thorntons with Thorntons voucher codes
4. Treat your mum to that sophisticated skincare product she loves with 17.5% off Gatineau, Phytomer, Ionithermie, Fleurs and Equavie at the Beauty Room
5. Are diamonds your mum’s best friends? VoucherKing gives you an amazing 15% off Mothers Day products at Diamond Manufacturers
For more information, tips and to find more Mother’s Day discounts and deals visit http://www.voucherking.co.uk
VoucherKing.co.uk is the first UK voucher code website designed to appeal to a male audience. The website offers discount codes for hundreds of products and services from UK leading brands. It is designed to offer a fast and straightforward tool for bargain hunters and those who don’t want to waste time when looking for the best deals.
About the survey
The survey was conducted on a sample of 1000 UK based respondents on the 17 February 2010.
For more information, interview requests or visuals please contact
+(0)44 7919 967 346