San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) May 04, 2011
Daffodil Restaurant in Union Square San Francisco is celebrating mom with a delicious brunch menu on Sunday, May 8. Mother’s Day Brunch will be served from 10 am to 2 pm, and items are only $8 to $15.
Menu items include:
- Mama’s Country Style Eggs Benedict - Fluffy Biscuit, Pancetta, Poached Egg, Pan Gravy and Arugula Salad
- Grandma’s Garden Vegetable Omelet - Spinach Sauté, Fresh Tomato, Chives, Garlic, Swiss Cheese and Spring Cucumber Salad
- Hearty Farmer’s Omelet - Smoked Ham, House Cured Bacon, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Red Onion and Home Fries
- Spring Time Pain Perdu - House Baked Brioche, Fresh Berries, Chantilly Cream, Warm Citrus Maple Syrup
- Classic Breakfast - Two Eggs Any Style, Bacon or Ham, Home Fries and Toast or English Muffin
- Wild Arugula Caesar Salad - Meyer Lemon Caesar Dressing, Anchovies, Crouton, Parmigiano Reggiano
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich - Slow Braised Pork, House Made BBQ Sauce, Brioche, Caraway Coleslaw, Onion Rings
- Grilled Creekstone Ranch Hamburger - 8 oz. Creekstone Ranch Hamburger, Brioche Bun, Vine Ripened Tomato, Hand Cut French Fries
House Specialty Cocktails:
- House Made White Sangria - Sweet White Wine and Rosè, Rum, Fresh Fruit Juice, Topped with Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Caramel Macchiato Martini - Van Gogh Double Espresso & Dutch Caramel Vodkas, Bailey’s, Starbuck’s Coffee Liqueur
- VeeV TREE-Tini - VeeV Acai Spirit – Blueberry Vodka – Lemon Juice – Agave Nectar
For more information or to make reservations at Daffodil please visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com or call (415) 692-5148. Daffodil is located in the ‘green-from-the inside-out’ LEED certified Orchard Garden Hotel, steps from Union Square and the Chinatown Gates at 466 Bush Street (at Grant).
About Daffodil Restaurant
Daffodil Restaurant San Francisco, located in the Orchard Hotel (665 Bush Street at Powell), offers hotel guests and San Francisco visitors and locals a delicious Union Square dining experience. The Bar is a relaxing spot to meet friends or business associates. Guests are invited to stop by for Happy Hour – each day from 3:30 to 7:00 pm – to relax over daily appetizer specials, fine wines by the glass and specialty cocktails.
Paintings by local San Francisco artists grace the walls while arched floor-to-ceiling windows lend views of bustling Bush Street. A glass walled, private dining room featuring beautiful displays of one-of-a-kind wines can accommodate up to 24 guests.
Breakfast is served from 6:00 to 10:00 am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00 am on weekends and holidays. The bar opens at 3:30 pm and dinner service begins at 5:30 pm daily. Please call (415) 692-5148 or visit http://www.thedaffodilrestaurant.com for reservations or more information.