San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) May 04, 2011
Roots Restaurant, the Union Square restaurant in the Orchard Garden Hotel, is celebrating mom this Sunday, May 8 with a delicious brunch served from 10 am to 3 pm. Brunch items are priced $8 to $12.
The Mother's Day menu includes:
- Country Style Eggs Benedict - Fluffy Biscuit – Apple Wood Smoked Bacon – Poached Egg – Pan Gravy – Wild Arugula
- Fresh Vegetable Omelet - Spinach Sauté – Fresh Tomato – Chives – Garlic – Swiss Cheese – Cucumber Salad
- Hearty Farmer’s Omelet - Smoked Ham – House Cured Bacon – Sharp Cheddar Cheese – Red Onion – Home Fries
- Spring Time Pain Perdu - House Baked Brioche – Fresh Berries – Chantilly Cream – Warm Citrus Maple Syrup
- Classic Breakfast - Two Eggs Any Style – Bacon or Ham – Home Fries – Toast or English Muffin
- Wild Arugula Caesar Salad - Meyer Lemon Caesar Dressing – Anchovies – Crouton – Parmigiano Reggiano
- Grilled Creekstone Ranch Hamburger - 8 oz. Creekstone Ranch Hamburger – Brioche Bun – Vine Ripened Tomato – Hand Cut French Fries
- St. Germain Sparkler – St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Prosecco, Fresh Lime
- House Made Spicy Bloody Mary - Skyy Vodka, Tomato Juice, Spices
For more information or to make reservations at Roots please visit http://www.therootsrestaurant.com or call (415) 692-5621. Roots is located in the ‘green-from-the inside-out’ LEED certified Orchard Garden Hotel, steps from Union Square and the Chinatown Gates at 466 Bush Street (at Grant).
About Roots Restaurant
Roots Restaurant is a small, stylish Union Square San Francisco restaurant located in the Orchard Garden Hotel, perfect for a leisurely breakfast, pre-theater appetizers or romantic dinner.
Roots proudly serves contemporary American cuisine with a French flair and is committed to featuring local produce, naturally raised meats and sustainable seafood whenever possible. The cozy bar is a great spot for cocktails. Breakfast is served from 6:00 to 10:00 am weekdays and 7:00 to 11:00 am on weekends and holidays; the bar is open from 3:30 pm daily; and dinner service begins at 5:30 pm daily.
About Chef Jeramiah Wheeless
Jeramiah joined the culinary team at Roots Restaurant in 2008, after completing an internship in classic French cooking at Rovers in Seattle, WA. During his tenure there, he worked under Chef de Cuisine Adam Hoffman and Executive Chef Thierry Rautureau, who is sometimes referred to as ‘The Chef in the Hat'. In 2010, Jeramiah also took over the culinary reins at Daffodil Union Square Restaurant, Roots' sister property.