At MRIS, we aim to deliver real estate in real time™, and as such, this new website was developed to create a more valuable, user-friendly experience for those who count on us as a resource in the real estate industry.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) October 19, 2010
Rockville, MD (October 19, 2010) MRIS today launched the new MRIS.com, a fully redesigned online resource for its customers—real estate professionals— with information, resources and tools to serve them even better. The section of the website dedicated to real estate professionals features a new user-friendly navigation, single sign-on capabilities, and comprehensive public records property data, in addition to many professional tools and resources.
In addition, MRIS’ real estate consumer portal, homesdatabase.com, including information from the HouseLogic.com home ownership website from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, are included in the new consumer section of the site.
John L. Heithaus, MRIS chief marketing officer, noted that “at MRIS, we aim to deliver real estate in real time™, and as such, this new website was developed to create a more valuable, user-friendly experience for those who count on us as a resource in the real estate industry. While this new site, with its added features and functionally, does just that it’s only the beginning. With the new platform in place, the next phases of development, which are already underway, will add new features such as the MRIS TV video channel, a new training section, enhanced e-business tools, and much more.”
The new MRIS.com includes everything that real estate agents and brokers need to access on a daily basis to manage their businesses. The new site was developed based on feedback and input from MRIS’ key audiences— real estate agents and brokers, employees and industry partners, as well insight from prospective home buyers and sellers.
Heithaus notes that the website serves as a resource to its 45,000-plus professional real estate customers in the Mid-Atlantic region. MRIS chose to first revamp the site’s navigation and content, making the site easier to use, and then developed several new pages and features, including:
- An improved user interface, with rollover technology and easier access to services, statistics, and industry information that clients, partners, employees, media, and home buyers often request.
- Actionable, reliable, and timely Housing Market Stats, updated monthly by Real Estate Business Intelligence (RBI) an MRIS company, from within MRIS’ coverage area, which includes Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
- A new “Consumers” section not previously included on the site, which links visitors to Homesdatabase.com, the only website in the Mid-Atlantic region powered by the MLS, which has all available listings, in real time.
- An enhanced “Support Center” section where individuals can chat live with members of the MRIS support team, request assistance in accessing technical tools, and provide feedback.
- A safe, secure login area for real estate professionals to access the largest and best MLS in the country.
MRIS is real estate in real time ™, enabling its customers to list and sell nearly $300 million in real estate each day. A leading developer of real estate information technology, MRIS connects its customers with timely, accurate and actionable data. MRIS offers a growing portfolio of technology solutions, including broker and agent software products and an industry-leading consumer portal, HomesDatabase.com. Behind the scenes, the CURE Solutions Group subsidiary of MRIS provides back-end technology to other MLS systems through CURE, a proprietary solution. MRIS serves nearly 50,000 real estate professionals spanning a 22,000 square mile section of the Mid-Atlantic region, including Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and markets located in Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia. Visit us at MRIS.com, “Like” us on Facebook.com/MRISonFB, and follow us on Twitter, @MRIS_REal_News.