I want to reward Insiders Club members by extending deep discounts -- and sometimes free access -- to every resource I publish.
Saint Louis, MO (PRWEB) January 2, 2007
The start of the new year brings with it a new, power-packed way for independent artists, managers and promoters to get the music marketing ideas and tools they need to take their careers to the next level. Bob Baker, author of the popular "Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook" and TheBuzzFactor.com web site, just launched the Indie Music Marketing Insiders Club -- a members-only resource for serious, action-oriented indie music makers and marketers.
"For more than a dozen years now, I've been delivering my message of artist empowerment through books, web sites and a free e-zine," Baker says. "In recent years, I've added a blog, a podcast and video content -- much of it for free to anyone who wants to absorb the message. But I've been searching for a way to deliver more high-level strategies to the truly dedicated music people among my readers."
The Indie Music Marketing Insiders Club is Baker's solution. And, for a limited time, he is offering a Quick Access Guest Pass to the Club at http://www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com/ . This "sneak peek" is a full sample of what members get every month. With the guest pass, visitors get immediate access to audio, video and special reports on:
- How to Turn Your Web Site Into a Music Selling Machine
- The 5 Biggest Online Music Marketing Mistakes ... and How to Fix Them
- Five Online Radio Stations & Shows That Want Your Music
- How to Google-Optimize Your Music Web Site, and more
"There are close to two hours of audio and video on the sample page, as well as downloadable PDF reports and links to some incredible little-known music resources," Baker adds.
What members of the Music Marketing Insiders Club get every month:
- New audio interviews with successful indie artists, authors and music biz experts. Upcoming calls will feature Peter Spellman, Gilli Moon, David Hooper, Geoff Byrd, David Kusek, and more. Baker says, "I'll do whatever it takes to make them reveal their best success tips and secrets."
- Potent, in-depth music marketing strategies not found on Baker's public web site, e-zine or blog. "You'll get video, slide shows, audio, screen shots and more to drive home each month's core marketing topics," he says.
- One-of-a-kind checklists and resources that will help you focus and make massive progress toward your music career goals. These tools alone would be worth the membership fee.
- Insider Club networking opportunities. Every month you can post your wants and needs and the services you offer. "My goal is for members to collaborate and help each other succeed," Baker says.
- Free or discounted access to Baker's newest books and resources. "I want to reward Insiders Club members by extending deep discounts -- and sometimes free access -- to every resource I publish."
For more details on the new Music Marketing Insiders Club, and to claim a Quick Access Guest Pass, please visit http://www.MusicMarketingInsiders.com/ .