Colville, Washington (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
MyEcoGardens.com introduces a new item that is sure to be used in every area of gardening. The Kitchen Gardener's Handbook is the last book garden-lover's will need to buy. It has everything A person needs to know about creating, planting, growing, cooking and even decorating from this 224 pages, durable soft bound book that has pictures and illustrations throughout.
This is one of the most helpful and complete kitchen gardener's aids. From design to cultivation advice to crop suggestions to recipes this book has it all. "The Kitchen Gardener's Handbook provides a guide for gardeners who want it all--the freshness and wholesomeness of home-grown fruits and vegetables plus the beauty and simplicity of hand-picked bouquets. This is gardening at its richest and most satisfying."
From the back cover:
"The Kitchen Gardener's Handbook shows you how a well designed home landscape that combines edible with ornamental plants can yield both bounty for the table and beauty for the soul." This book has:
- The best vegetables, fruits, greens, and herbs for every season, and how to grow them.
- 100 delectable recipes featuring seasonal crops.
- Seasonal menus that emphasize ease and freshness.
- Where to locate and how to use foraged wild plants.
- How to create complementary floral decorations, picked from the garden.
- Easy garden designs that can be implemented in the yard.
- Handy seasonal to-do lists that tell what to do when in the garden.
MyEcoGardens.com is a reliable site that provides quality products to your home for your gardening needs. My goal is to provide a wide ranging and unique product line, at the highest level of quality and service available, and to do so as efficiently as possible. Thank You.