we are especially pleased to be able to offer our members this unique and beneficial auto coverage
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
My HSA Rewards announced today a new addition to the portfolio of earnings partners through My HSA Rewards. Members of My HSA Rewards will now be able to earn a $20 cash reward per vehicle when they supplement a new or existing full coverage auto policy with zero deductible coverage.
The Zero Deductible policy protects the policyholder in the event of damage to their vehicle, for both collision and comprehensive claims. In a damage event, the policy pays the deductible (up to $1,000) then the primary policy coverage kicks in to cover the balance of the approved repair costs, and driver gets their vehicle repaired for free– no out-of-pocket cost. In fact, the more a driver pays for auto coverage, the more Zero Deductible can save them, and driving record does not affect the policy price.
- Members earn $20 in cash rewards for each Zero Deductible policy added (one policy per vehicle) from My HSA Rewards.
- Accident? The Zero Deductible policy pays the deductible (up to $1,000) and the policyholder gets their vehicle repaired at no out-of-pocket cost.
- Raising the current primary policy deductible to $1,000 generates savings of 15% to 40% for most drivers.
- You don’t have to switch auto insurance carriers to save. Drivers can convert their current standard-risk policy into a zero-risk policy – for the same or less, overall insurance cost.
- Easy navigation to Zero Deductible Guys from the “Shop & Earn” tab on the My HSA Rewards home page. Get a quote in 2 minutes. Sign up in under 10.
- Rewards are automatically tracked.
- Rewards are earned in approximately 1 week from policy activation unless the policy is cancelled during the 3-day money-back guarantee period after initial purchase.
The Zero Deductible policy can be applied to:
- ANY passenger car or truck (the usual exceptions apply; no off-road or farm vehicles, etc.)
- ANY primary policy. (simply choose your insurance provider, and then add zero deductible)
- ANY driver (with a full coverage auto policy)
My HSA Rewards has teamed up with CCIDP, LLC (Consumer’s Choice Insurance Deductible Plans), an innovative provider of supplemental insurance plans to make this program available to My HSA Rewards members.
“As we continue to expand our network of rewards earning opportunities, we are especially pleased to be able to offer our members this unique and beneficial coverage.” said Sanders McConnell, President of My HSA Rewards.
“We were excited by the similarity of the zero deductible concept and the HSA concept – both programs benefit their users by managing the deductible to produce less risk and a more cost-effective structure in lower monthly premiums. It’s really a smarter way to gain more auto insurance coverage for less.” Said Chris Poucher, CEO of CCIDP, LLC. “Our goal is to make My HSA Rewards an added benefit to their Zero Deductible purchase via a website that has a primary focus to provide customers with better coverage options.”
The program, My HSA Rewards, is designed to help individuals save more money for health care. My HSA Rewards allows individuals to earn cash rewards for purchases made through merchants participating in the program. Presently, the merchant network consists of hundreds of major online retailers representing thousands of brands. Rewards typically range between .5% and 28% of the purchase price of goods. Once a program member has accumulated $50 of rewards in their My HSA Rewards account they may transfer them to their Health Savings Account (HSA). For individuals who want to grow their HSA savings faster and with ease, My HSA Rewards is smart and simple because it puts real cash into their health savings accounts for the purchases they make every day.
About CCIDP, LLC (Consumer’s Choice Insurance Deductible Plans)
CCIDP, LLC provides best-in-class, insurance-based products to business and consumer markets in 32 states plus Washington D.C. (Additional states available soon – see site for availability details). National Interstate Insurance Company and its affiliates – recognized as market leaders in transportation insurance, underwrite the Zero Deductible policy. National Interstate Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Interstate Corporation (Nasdaq: NATL), and its insurance subsidiaries are rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
My HSA Rewards is offered by Healthy Rebates, Inc. an Atlanta based company that supports the adoption and utilization of Health Savings Accounts as a positive change in American health care. For more information, please visit http://www.myHSArewards.com.
# # #